No announcement yet.

If floyed doesn't stop khan but still wins will that look bad for FMJ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
    If floyed out boxes khan but doesn't KO or drop him ..will that look bad for Floyd and make him seem even more feather fisted?
    Yeah it will but Floyd don't care because he will be laughing straight to the bank. That's his God.

Comment

I'm interested in seeing what the ppv projections will be.

I just can't see too many mexicans/latinos buying this fight.

This match will really test mayweather's individual drawing power.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        I disagree. Everything you said is 100% true which is why I dont think Showtime will sign off on it "unless" he's going to do something great next. Thats why Im not worried about this Khan fight (if it is him) like others are. Its like they signed off on the Ghost fight (which isnt this bad) because Floyd has basically guaranteed them behind the scenes that Canelo is next. I think if he fights Khan then that means someone like Sergio, Lara, maybe Quillen, and maybe Pac is next. Nothing but a big fight (Quillen big because Floyd going for a MW title)
        This has always been my theory that if Floyd fights Khan it would be his test run for fighting Manny to see the hand speed but now IDK what September will look like.

Comment

he should at least hurt and wobble khan...if he can't do that then it's an added insult to the injury.

Comment

this fight looks bad and it hasn't even happened yet

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

If he does KO Khan it will make him look bad. (he had to cherry pick a glass chin fighter just to KO him)

If he doesnt ...it still will make him look bad. (thats he still coudnt KO a glass chin fighter)

Simply that he had to pick Khan. That alone makes him look bad. (Coward. Chicken. Puszy.)

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                I'm interested in seeing what the ppv projections will be.

I just can't see too many mexicans/latinos buying this fight.

This match will really test mayweather's individual drawing power.
                They will lie about those numbers. The UK has a pretty good draw to PPV. It is not Floyds drawing power!

Comment

This fight has trainwreck written all over it...

Comment

Danny stopped him, Julio Diaz almost stopped him. Why can't the greatest boxer of all time do the same??? So what if he hasn't had a LEGIT KO in almost 7yrs????

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      If he does KO Khan it will make him look bad. (he had to cherry pick a glass chin fighter just to KO him)

If he doesnt ...it still will make him look bad. (thats he still coudnt KO a glass chin fighter)

Simply that he had to pick Khan. That alone makes him look bad. (Coward. Chicken. Puszy.)
                      Lol it would like GB felt for Floyd going on almost seven yrs without a legit knock out so they made the fight Khan to get him one.

Comment

Working...
                      X