No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez, Vera Go Face To Face in San Antonio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    I think Chavez Jr. stops Vera this time.

Yea most likely, Jr was coming off a depressing year long lay off when he fought Vera, this time around Jr stops him.

Comment

love big george's face hahaha. also, in some pics vera looks really old

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
        Yea most likely, Jr was coming off a depressing year long lay off when he fought Vera, this time around Jr stops him.
        When he actually applies himself to his craft, Chavez Jr. has talent. I wonder if there is still hope for him.

I just wish he'd go to Oxnard and train with Garcia. Would be so good for him to get out of his comfort zone and be pushed with good sparring day in and day out.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          When he actually applies himself to his craft, Chavez Jr. has talent. I wonder if there is still hope for him.

I just wish he'd go to Oxnard and train with Garcia. Would be so good for him to get out of his comfort zone and be pushed with good sparring day in and day out.

Robert Garcia is a no nonsense type of of trainer, he's no push over like Freddy Roach. I agree, that's exactly where Jr needs to be.

Bika's going to be easy pickins for Chavez once he gets past Vera. Bika's done. WBC is gonna make this fight happen i believe. I called it way back when Bika won it.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
            Robert Garcia is a no nonsense type of of trainer, he's no push over like Freddy Roach. I agree, that's exactly where Jr needs to be.

Bika's going to be easy pickins for Chavez once he gets past Vera. Bika's done. WBC is gonna make this fight happen i believe. I called it way back when Bika won it.
            Bika really fights in an ideal style for Chavez Jr. Come forward, sloppy technique, and not much power. Chavez Jr. should be able to hit him enough to get a UD. I think with the right fights, Ward-Chavez Jr. could be a legit fight in a year's time.

Call me crazy, but I want to see that fight. I just want to see a top trained, in condition, focused Chavez Jr. against Ward. I know Ward wins, but how well would Junior do. I'm curious.

Comment

Working...
            X