Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're Arreola and you beat Stiverne for the HW championship of the world....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're Arreola and you beat Stiverne for the HW championship of the world....

If you're Arreola and you beat Stiverne for the HW championship of the world....(avenging the worst loss of your career in the process)

would you be proud to wear the belt or would you be ashamed you had to wait for the rightful champion to retire to get it???

what say you??

I'd feel good to avenge defeat, but wouldn't feel really proud unless I beat Wlad.

Comment

I wouldn't be ashamed if I were Arreola and he won. He took his crack at Vitali and came up short. At least he got in there with him. And he can always use the excuse that he wasn't ready and he's in his prime now the Vitali fight was a good learning experience, something to that effect.
      Either way, Stiverne's gonna beat him so it's all moot.

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
        I wouldn't be ashamed if I were Arreola and he won. He took his crack at Vitali and came up short. At least he got in there with him. And he can always use the excuse that he wasn't ready and he's in his prime now the Vitali fight was a good learning experience, something to that effect.
        Either way, Stiverne's gonna beat him so it's all moot.

Comment

Why be ashamed? He avenged his loss and won a title in the process.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I don't think boxers ever acknowledge being paper champions. It would be career suicide.

Comment

Stiverne-Arreola isn't for the HW championship of the world

It's for the WBC boxing title

Comment

Arreola will ko stiverne , but the title aspect is out of his control he is climbing which ever mountain he has to in order to get it soo yea its deserved how ever you look at it

Comment

If Arreola wins the WBC title he'll probably defend it against the lower ranked opposition until he has to fight he's mandatory challenger.

Comment

If im Arreola the only way I can take FULL pride in that belt is if the following goes down....

1. I beat Stivern in impressive fashion (via massive KO would be best but a beat down over 12 would be fine too)

2. I defend one time vs Adamek and win

3. I give the other Klitschko a shot at the belt in my second defense AND WIN!!!

Then and only then would I look at Arreola as THE HW Champ

Comment

Working...
                    X