Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao Wants Help To Get Out of Debt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Meanwhile, who has Floyd been fighting? Do you really believe Manny has had tougher opponents? Look at Floyd's last 3 opponents and Manny's last 3 opponents. Cotto, Guerrero, and Canelo, are much tougher, bigger, and stronger than Bradley, Marquez, and Rios! Who is waiting for whom to be softened up?
    Are you serious ??? MANNY fought COTTO before JUNIOR anyway. BRADLEY and MARQUEZ are P4P among the best,CANELO fought only TROUT,i repeat TROUT before JUNIOR to be considered a top Jr.Middleweight;GUERRERO fought in smaller divisions all life and also if he is tough,do you believe is tougher than BRADLEY,JMM or RIOS ??? C'mon you were ironic,isn't you ??? I heard nobody in years comparing JUNIOR's carreer to MANNY's carreer,only you. Watch how many times JUNIOR fought from 2007 to now and watch how many times fought MANNY,watch their opponents...,i can't belive JUNIOR's fans now are trying to change the history,thanks GOD what is written is written!!! Hey why we don't change their future opponents ? MANNY vs KHAN and JUNIOR vs BRADLEY or PROVODNIKOV so you'll die immediately!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Yeah I just like to rag on Floyd. I think he's immature. Absolutely phenomenal boxer no doubt, but dude has some issues. Can't argue though with the empire of cash he has made. Like you said he did that aspect better than anybody. And no question, Floyd is the bigger draw. Pretty sure Manny even admitted as much here recently I believe.

Anyway, you're a good poster. Keep it up.
      I appreciate your honesty! Let's hope for great fights in 2014!

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
        Are you serious ??? MANNY fought COTTO before JUNIOR anyway. BRADLEY and MARQUEZ are P4P among the best,CANELO fought only TROUT,i repeat TROUT before JUNIOR to be considered a top Jr.Middleweight;GUERRERO fought in smaller divisions all life and also if he is tough,do you believe is tougher than BRADLEY,JMM or RIOS ??? C'mon you were ironic,isn't you ??? I heard nobody in years comparing JUNIOR's carreer to MANNY's carreer,only you. Watch how many times JUNIOR fought from 2007 to now and watch how many times fought MANNY,watch their opponents...,i can't belive JUNIOR's fans now are trying to change the history,thanks GOD what is written is written!!! Hey why we don't change their future opponents ? MANNY vs KHAN and JUNIOR vs BRADLEY or PROVODNIKOV so you'll die immediately!!!!
        Did Manny fight Oscar before Floyd? Did Manny fight Hatton before Floyd? Did Manny fight Mosely before Floyd? Canelo beat Trout, and Rios LOST to Alvarado! Guerrero beat Berto and Bradley beat who? And we know what Floyd did to Marquez after a year off. I am glad it is written too!

Comment

floyd doesnt get it!! manny will still be in debt fight or not,!!

nothing to lose,ppl will love him regardless and more once he touches that china!! its like hes back on the streets selling cigs! floyd wont last 1 min inside pacs world!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I don't recall Pacquiao "wanting for help." What exactly is this coward talking about? Even if that is true, it's not like he will be doing it for charity. He'll make four times as much compared to whatever his next fight would be. Showtime also don't have to spend truckloads of money on undercards. This guy is getting desperate with his ridiculous excuses. It's embarrassing.

Comment

Lutenco, let me help you out. Bradley beat Joel Casamayor to earn a fight with the great Manny Pacquiao. Guess what? His fight with Manny was his FIRST fight @ 147! You see a pattern here? Provodnikov is the Jr. Welterweight champ. Rios was the Jr. Welterweight champ, before he LOST his rematch. JMM is a great Jr. Welterweight, Lightweight, etc.

Comment

This guy is disgusting. We should be having May vs Pac 3 by now.

I can't wait till Mayweather retires good riddance! So tired of reading about this b1tches drama.

Comment

So this guy said no questions regarding Pacquiao, but he sure loves talking about him.

Comment

Is this the new Duck line ? Steroid story is old news

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      I guess you won't go to the article, so i'll bring the article to you! Here's a few quotes from Dan Rafael of ESPN:

It was just this week that Arum said he would go to the Philippines to meet with Pacquiao and present him with the names of four possible opponents for May or June: Miguel Cotto, Marquez, Lamont Peterson and Timothy Bradley Jr.
                      Arum figured Mayweather would be in jail and off the table. Now that Mayweather is available and seemingly would like to make the match, Arum suddenly isn't interested. He used the lame excuse of the cut Pacquiao suffered against Marquez, saying he might not be ready for May. (I've never heard of a cut taking more than six months to heal.) However, earlier this week, when Arum thought Mayweather would be on ice behind bars, he said there was a good possibility Pacquiao would fight in May. Moments after Mayweather was granted the continuance, Arum changed his tune.

"We're fighting in June, one of the four guys," Arum told me over the phone. I asked him, now that Mayweather was available, would he at least be part of the conversation when Arum meets with Pacquiao next week? A perturbed Arum's response was, "Absolutely not. Nope." Come again? You won't even talk about it with Pacquiao, I asked very politely. "My mission is to go over to the Philippines and talk about these four guys," Arum said. "If Manny feels he wants to go in May, he will tell me. I want to make sure Manny's cuts are healed. We won't fall under this kind of pressure. June is much more likely for Manny's fight, not May." So May was a real possibility yesterday, but now there's no way? "What if they fought and Manny started bleeding on the first punch?" a clearly flustered Arum said. "I don't know if Manny is available to fight in May. I have no idea. I haven't talked to him; I haven't seen him. Seems to me, June is more likely based on what his plastic surgeon said."

That's just part of the article! The point is Arum is the blame! Manny had his shot and blew it, and did it again by re-signing with TR (arum).
                      This is where Pac should have grown a pair told Arum to make the fight happen and the "cut" excuse is bs and that he's ready to fight. Manny is either too nice or too soft.

Comment

Working...
                      X