Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao Wants Help To Get Out of Debt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITs Sad that the only punches Floyd can deliver to Manny is "VERBAL"
    If he loves Money so much, and Manny is so washed up, do the right thing and beat up Mannny and cash another big check.

Comment

• Roach an i quote "ariza used to make him a drink everyday befor trainning......id ask him what is in it cuz im his trainer an if things come up im gunna get the blame.......he never told me what was in that drink.......he is shady!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Look at the old pac...... look at him now he cant even put a 140 contender on his ass with no true skills tailor made for him not a 147 champ a brawler moveing up from 140 comeing off a loss..........come on now pac fans outta ur own corners mouth now!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Floyd dont need pac .....lost 2 outta 3.......got slept by a guy u fought how many times an ur fans claimed u were wasting time on him .......floyd whooped and dropped the guy who slept you.......then u put up ur lowest ppv numbers in how long.....now 68mill in back taxes!!!!!!!!
      I was gunna say all floyd did and made in 2013 but why the pac got slept in 2013 bye a guy floyd whooped says it all!!!!!!!!!
      TMT BI***HES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Manny has never even been suspected of using illegal substances. If the MAyweathers know so much about undetected enhancement drugs, they must be the ones using it.

Comment

• Kind of ironic that after years of saying "we don't need Floyd" and turning down multiple offers, Floyd is pretty much the only person who can save Pacquiao from his own stupidity in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Kind of ironic that after years of saying "we don't need Floyd" and turning down multiple offers, Floyd is pretty much the only person who can save Pacquiao from his own stupidity in the end.
            quit lying. even though what you wrote is backed by actual FACTS you know its not true.

Comment

• Pac's legacy is intact. He doesn't need Floyd. Let's make this thing clear for the floydiots. Floyd needs Pac. Fans are clamoring for the fight. Idiots keep asking Pac about the fight. What is he supposed to say? As opposed to Floyd tweeting Pac's name and pictures without people asking for it. He's still scared. And he uses Pac's name whenever he's promoting his next fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                Pac's legacy is intact. He doesn't need Floyd. Let's make this thing clear for the floydiots. Floyd needs Pac. Fans are clamoring for the fight. Idiots keep asking Pac about the fight. What is he supposed to say? As opposed to Floyd tweeting Pac's name and pictures without people asking for it.
                horrible. both are intact but i now you see a one way street so go on being blind. and no pac needs floyd not the other way around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  It's amazing when you think about it. Floyd has the brain and mental/emotional maturity of a 13 year old. All in the body of a boxer who is one of the pound for pound best in the world. And dude is fricking 36, lmfao

I wonder what his real IQ is. I'm not joking here or trying to insult him -- I honestly believe if he was tested that his IQ would be around the 8th grade level. I'd put a decent amount of money on it that he's in that IQ neighborhood.
                  agreed. As a man you dont speak of another man's troubles in life.

first off floyd is just regurgitating false information, secondly, the guy has no

awareness everyone sees him as a coward big mouth punk and very few

people like him.

he is a fool.

Comment

• Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                    agreed. As a man you dont speak of another man's troubles in life.

first off floyd is just regurgitating false information, secondly, the guy has no

awareness everyone sees him as a coward big mouth punk and very few

people like him.

he is a fool.
                    I guess you and other "men" on this site forgot that rule when commenting aboout floyd's troubles. Manny fans always have a different standard when it comes to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      As a fan I'd rather fighters were 'great but broke' rather than 'coward, but rich'. I'm a boxing fan, I'm not interested in how much money floyd has. If you want to get a boner over someones bank balance, best spend more time on tmz or with your head in hello magazine.
                      You're a boxing fan and so are all the people who watched the Floyd vs. Canelo fight! Just because Manny has turned down 2 offers to fight Floyd, doesn't make Floyd a coward. I'm a huge fan too, but watching the documentary of Joe Louis and Ali/Frazier is very sad. Boxers NEED to know how to manage their money and the business side of the fight game, or it could get ugly quick!

Comment

Working...
                      X