Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao Wants Help To Get Out of Debt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
    Same here, guys a genius inside that ring but outside of it he needs to stay as far away from a microphone as possible.
    Yeah it's embarrassing hearing him say how he keeps 100% of the revenue

Comment

Well I sure hope he chooses Maidana instead of Khan.
      Khan has done nothing to deserve a shot at Mayweather and we all know how that fight ends. With Maidana you at least have the perceived danger of a right hand landing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
        Damn Dunn.

It's amazing how you keep track of each poster and what they post. That's creepy.

And you're still on this sh#t? You've been like this the past 4 years...now that's living it! Do you even sleep?

And yes, I'm sure ur glad I'm still thinking of you
        My old friend, been a while. Hope all is well. Not all posters, just fringe manny guys that go at me like JoeMan. I have a good memory.

I much prefer discussing stuff like the "if leonard was fighting today how big would he be on PPV" thread or this crap with you or waxfondler, maya**** or any of the non fringe manny fans.

I hope we can debate more in the coming months.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
          You guys should worry about your hero's legacy.
          Pac's legacy is intact even if he retires right now.
          This is general knowledge. It's not even debatable.
          You don't even have to take my word for it.
          Floyd's legacy will suffer eventually because of his
          ducking behavior. He better do something about it
          ASAP.

Make up your mind!!

Comment

Originally posted by handsome1-1 View Post
            Floyd not only ur a f ucking p ussy and u sound like a old record playing the same run everyday and slating PAC daily. U f ucking p ussy, FIGHT HIM OR F UCK OFF AND RETIRE...
            [QUOTE=Mike D;14139244]Yo dnash1911. Just for fun, bruh.

Should be "Floyd's IQ". Apostrophe then S. It shows ownership of his IQ

He's. Not hes.

You're. Not your. And him is spelled him, not hin. Oh and there's no need for a period in between boxing and site.
            Ok we are playing the grammer game???? Im posting using a cell at 5am in the morning could care about punctuation. I have a journalism degree and i write for Monarch ****zine if it were worth the effort to make those fact makes sense to you despite the keyboard errors i could have sent it my editor. Care to Refute anything i said in the post? Or are you to ignorant to respond to facts???

Sentences begin in capital letters. let should be Let.

Again you used "your". Should be "you're". Highest is not spelled "highes". And again, you'll want to use an apostrophe with hes. It's "he's".

Didnt should be "Didn't". You obviously hate apostrophes. You started a sentence with a period, lol. And there's a another didnt without an apostrophe. You have a "Was" in the middle of a sentence with a capital letter. Mannys needs to be "Manny's". I know brah that ownership thing can be tricky.

Actually one of your better sentences but once again we run into the apostrophe situation. "Floyds" should be "Floyd's".

"id" should be "I'd". "i" should be capital. Another period out of nowhere in between forget & Manny. At least you got the capital M right in Manny, though. Nice. "hes" should be "he's".

PM me. We can work through this together. I'd like to see you pass your GED this next time.[/Q

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              He sure is. And based on the responses, he's getting just the right feedback
              I know. It makes it all the more funny for me. Like, you guys are playing right in this guy's hand. But whatever. I'll keep laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                Actually this is a lame post.

Cotto was destroyed by Pac,,,,,Cotto gets fat lazy and with a nonchalant style fights JR and looks good for a little fat man.

Guerrero was Pacs sparring partner.

Canelo was fresh meat, and from the first I said he was too slow.

Actually if you go back to when it all started there is great insight.

JMM fighting Pac was at a more natural weight, they had some good wars, counter puncher vs pure offense. Pac moves up to slaughter Diaz at LW. Larry Merchant starts off the theme for Pac to fight ODH. Everyone was saying it was a slaughter that ODH would KO Pac, but Pac destroyed ODH.

Fear struck the heart of JR and took his NUTS away, and thus the CAMPAIGN TO DUCK PAC FOREVER !!!!!!!!!

We were amazed at the antics over the past 5 years to AVOID , and DUCK PAC.

JR runs from little Hatton,,,,Pac DESTROYS HATTON under May Sr.

Pac and team were waiting on JR to make their fight but JR OPTED for the little short fat sfw division version of none other but JMM and then CHEATED on HIM, for goodness sake. I don't think it was fear but he was concerned. IT was more like ARROGANCE !!!!!!

The Ducking campaign was under way and gaining strength.

I had hope the fight would come off, it would have been compared to many old time fights but all we have now is more of the same

Excuses
                Demands
                Mockery

all from afar.

Why don't JR go to the Philippines and walk up to Pacs house and tell him all these things ?

YOU KNOW,,,,,I KNOW,,,,,the WORLD KNOWS,,,,,,,,,,,,he is a :

C O W A R D !!!!!!!!!!
                You're too funny or too ******, I can't tell which. Pac beat Cotto first, OK. Who beat Oscar first? Who KO'd Hatton first? Who beat Mosely first? Who DOMINATED Marquez? Who got KTFO by Marquez recently? Pac fans like you are LAME!

Comment

Ahhh yes the whole triangle theory again. I guess that's the only way Floyd fans to justify a win over pacquiao. I swear...floyds ******ness is contagious to his fans.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                    Actually this is a lame post.

Cotto was destroyed by Pac,,,,,Cotto gets fat lazy and with a nonchalant style fights JR and looks good for a little fat man.

Guerrero was Pacs sparring partner.

Canelo was fresh meat, and from the first I said he was too slow.

Actually if you go back to when it all started there is great insight.

JMM fighting Pac was at a more natural weight, they had some good wars, counter puncher vs pure offense. Pac moves up to slaughter Diaz at LW. Larry Merchant starts off the theme for Pac to fight ODH. Everyone was saying it was a slaughter that ODH would KO Pac, but Pac destroyed ODH.

Fear struck the heart of JR and took his NUTS away, and thus the CAMPAIGN TO DUCK PAC FOREVER !!!!!!!!!

We were amazed at the antics over the past 5 years to AVOID , and DUCK PAC.

JR runs from little Hatton,,,,Pac DESTROYS HATTON under May Sr.

Pac and team were waiting on JR to make their fight but JR OPTED for the little short fat sfw division version of none other but JMM and then CHEATED on HIM, for goodness sake. I don't think it was fear but he was concerned. IT was more like ARROGANCE !!!!!!

The Ducking campaign was under way and gaining strength.

I had hope the fight would come off, it would have been compared to many old time fights but all we have now is more of the same

Excuses
                    Demands
                    Mockery

all from afar.

Why don't JR go to the Philippines and walk up to Pacs house and tell him all these things ?

YOU KNOW,,,,,I KNOW,,,,,the WORLD KNOWS,,,,,,,,,,,,he is a :

C O W A R D !!!!!!!!!!
                    The more I read this, the crazier it gets. The question you didn't answer was: "Are Manny's last 3 opponents better, tougher, and stronger than Floyd's last 3 opponents?" Floyd might not have went to the Phillipines, but he called your boy up and offered him $40 million dollars to fight, and the answer was NO!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      My old friend, been a while. Hope all is well. Not all posters, just fringe manny guys that go at me like JoeMan. I have a good memory.

I much prefer discussing stuff like the "if leonard was fighting today how big would he be on PPV" thread or this crap with you or waxfondler, maya**** or any of the non fringe manny fans.

I hope we can debate more in the coming months.
                      sounds good.

Comment

Working...
                      X