No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: 2 Losses, Taxes - Now Pacquiao Wants Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: 2 Losses, Taxes - Now Pacquiao Wants Me

WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. says his next opponent will be decided within a week. One thing's for sure, it's not Manny Pacquiao.

Mayweather Jr., who arrived in South Africa on Wednesday, said the following regarding his next opponent for May 3rd at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas - "we don't know. We will know within the next seven days."
    [Click Here To Read More]

/yawn.......

Comment

Holy crap, when does this whining stop?

Comment

This idiot is an absolute disgrace to the sport.

Comment

Manny is happy that even on vacation he is thinking of him. Even thinking of him on X-mas day. Bless Floyd little itty bitty minuscule heart. Lol. Like Khan is all that. What a millionaire he is

Comment

I've been a Floyd Mayweather fan since 1996 but this guy clearly ducked Manny Pacquiao. I've never seen so many excuses. Manny Pacquiao didn't talk about his legal problems or crazy about him while he was locked up. If you claim to be "The Best Ever" you fight the best or that guy that everyone thinks you'll lose too. That'll always be in Mayweather's legacy. Undefeated don't mean ***** if nothing shows from it.

Comment

bob arum!!!

Mayweather sentenced to 90 day jail sentence to turn himself in in March

Bob Arum announces manny pacquaio will be ready to fight in May!!

Mayweather gets his lawyers to get a Justice of the peace to postponed mayweathers jail sentence to june so he could fight!!!

Bob Arum announces Manny pacquiao will not be ready to fight until june now!!
              And wants to build a new stadium in the desert in june!!

everyone needs to stop pointing the finger at manny pacquiao and Floyd mayweather and put the blame on arum!!

if the fans can finally agree and unite they can force this to happen!!

bob arum to blame!!

Comment

Pacquiao's not even willing to leave Arum. $50 million in tax debt isn't even enough for Pacquiao to get in the ring with Mayweather.

Comment

Suddenly it's back to his tax issues. I thought Bob Arum was the reason?

How many excuses can Floyd pull out of his ass?

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyLarry View Post
                    I've been a Floyd Mayweather fan since 1996 but this guy clearly ducked Manny Pacquiao. I've never seen so many excuses. Manny Pacquiao didn't talk about his legal problems or crazy about him while he was locked up. If you claim to be "The Best Ever" you fight the best or that guy that everyone thinks you'll lose too. That'll always be in Mayweather's legacy. Undefeated don't mean ***** if nothing shows from it.
                    Good post. I'm not sure how people ( Floyd fans ) think Floyd isn't ducking Manny.

Excuse after excuse after excuse. Where were the excuses for Ghost Ortiz Juan Baldomir?

Comment

Working...
                    X