Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Sergio Martinez Isn’t Too Big for Miguel Cotto Then Why Is He Too Big for Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Sergio Martinez Isn’t Too Big for Miguel Cotto Then Why Is He Too Big for Pac?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/8...eeds-to-happen

Pacquiao needs to test his greatness and fight Sergio...Sergio is fighting a guy that Pac already smoked.

Manny is not the current junior middleweight champion, Floyd is. Why is Floyd fighting Amir Khan when he could be fighting Erislandy Lara, Sergio Martinez or Gennady Golovkin?

Comment

Cause the people's champ does what the people's champ wants!!!!!11

Unless bob arum says no

Comment

"If the sport wants to prosper, it needs to compete with organisations such as the UFC, which has established itself as a thorn deeply rooted in boxing’s side."

is this even a legit or credible site? i would like to see manny fight sergio even if he gets knocked out but its not my body who has to go through it and these reporters are fukin stupid why hasn't anderson silva went up to fight jon jones or jon jones fight cain velasquez or gsp go up and fight silva

Comment

Originally posted by FrankSucketts View Post
          Manny is not the current junior middleweight champion, Floyd is. Why is Floyd fighting Amir Khan when he could be fighting Erislandy Lara, Sergio Martinez or Gennady Golovkin?

What about when Manny was the reigning WBC 154 champion, why didn't he try to fight Sergio then?

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
            What about when Manny was the reigning WBC 154 champion, why didn't he try to fight Sergio then?
            The same reason Floyd didn't and doesn't. It doesn't change the fact that the current junior middleweight champion is Floyd, Manny doesn't have a belt and he was knocked out two fights ago. The logical call should be for Mayweather to attempt to win a 160 title as Manny is still rebuilding after a brutal knockout.

Comment

The same reason Floyd didn't and doesn't. It doesn't change the fact that the current junior middleweight champion is Floyd, Manny doesn't have a belt and he was knocked out two fights ago. The logical call should be for Mayweather to attempt to win a 160 title as Manny is still rebuilding after a brutal knockout.
              And what is that reason? I know you can spell it out. So you have to be a champion to fight Sergio? Cotto isn't a champion and what does this have to do with Floyd....we are talking about Manny here.
              Last edited by Queen_Leia; 01-14-2014, 02:27 AM.

Comment

the article is from sept,2,2011

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                  And what is that reason? I know you can spell it out.
                  If you know what the reason is, go ahead and say it. It's your thread, are you trying to bait people?

Comment

If you know what the reason is, go ahead and say it. It's your thread, are you trying to bait people?
                    No you don't have to post in this thread, you can ignore it. I'm trying to start a healthy discussion...that's all.

Comment

Working...
                    X