Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Michael Spinks vs. Sergey Kovalev at 175

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revisiting this thread. Prime Spinks via KO. He is bigger, taller, and better than Ward and Alvarez at 175.

Comment

Spinks wins this easily and I'm shocked that people are even asking about this...

Comment

Originally posted by Shawnex View Post
        Spinks wins this easily and I'm shocked that people are even asking about this...
        Back in 2014. Many posters here picked Kovalev over Prime Michael Spinks.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
          Back in 2014. Many posters here picked Kovalev over Prime Michael Spinks.
          I have noticed during my short stay here that certain guys gets respect more easily than others... For some reason, Kovalev, Golovkin and Usyk barely had to do anything to get this mad and baseless reputation. While Ward, Crawford, Spence, Wilder and Joshua gets downgraded all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I think Kovalev wins by KO in 7 rounds or less.
            Hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Shawnex View Post
              I have noticed during my short stay here that certain guys gets respect more easily than others... For some reason, Kovalev, Golovkin and Usyk barely had to do anything to get this mad and baseless reputation. While Ward, Crawford, Spence, Wilder and Joshua gets downgraded all the time.
              And there is a reason for that lol. Come sept 15c the bandwagon GGG fans will abandon him too

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                And there is a reason for that lol. Come sept 15c the bandwagon GGG fans will abandon him too
                Golovkin is gonna get stopped this time, I think. Canelo just hit him too clean and too easy last time. Now when he knows that Golovkin is unable to hurt him, I see him running over Golovkin completely.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnakeMamba View Post
                  Prime Michael Spinks at 175 was a *****ing beast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wR770lRYik
                  NUFF SAID! Michael Spinks would knock Kovalev out in the 7th round...with the famous Spinks JINX!

Comment

Every day of the week and twice on Sunday... Spinks...

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                      Pointless thread. Redo it in a couple of years after Kovalev destroys everyone in the division.
                      Now that we've waited a few years it's clear the answer is Spinks.

Comment

Working...
                      X