No announcement yet.

Gamboa vs khan who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamboa vs khan who wins

Both are being mentioned as possible opponents for Floyd n manny...

So who wins this fight between these 2 quick fisted chinny fighters?

gamboa has never been knocked out how is he chinny? what is your definition of chinny? have you ever fought before and do you understand how punching works and varies?

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
      gamboa has never been knocked out how is he chinny? what is your definition of chinny? have you ever fought before and do you understand how punching works and varies?
      Gamboa is reckless and throws combinations to kill sometimes prematurely squaring himself up and getting flash knocked down he has been hit by some monster bombs and never been on bambi legs tho and has put every guy that has knocked him down on their azz or knocked them out and won seems like getting kd pisses him off.Khan well we all know what his problem is that is what real chinny looks like. But they are both really fast and i dont think neither could knock the other guy out so easily it would come down to stamina. I would say Gamboa would loose because he has looked not so good at 135 and 140 would probably make it worse but then again the last guy that almost put Khan to sleep was a lightweight as well .

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
        Yes I have fought before, many times and sparred thousands and thousands of rounds and have coached and been involved in boxing for many years,,, how many times has Gamboa been knocked down, that's all I was referring to...
        Have u watched Gamboa? He may not be glass jaw but he might as we'll be with his habit of hands down, chin up in the air, squared up in front of opponent.. He has been knocked down several times in his career because of that.. And khan would be the biggest puncher probly he has ever faced as a pro

Comment

Khan got this one

Comment

Gamboa's too small and just as chinny. Khan TKOs him like Pryor Lenoard

Comment

today I would have to go with Khan on this one. Gamboa is the biggest waste of talent we seen in many years. If it was couple of years ago I would have said Gamboa without a doubt, but is inactivity is killing him right now. Thats sad he was my favorite prospect back in the days.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Both are being mentioned as possible opponents for Floyd n manny...

So who wins this fight between these 2 quick fisted chinny fighters?
                If ever Floyd fights Khan and Manny fights Gamboa this is disrespect for us boxing fan. This is an easy fight for both of them and 2 fights that makes no sense to me. Hope its just rumors.

Comment

There's no way to make it a fair fight. Khan is a natural jr.WW/WW, while Gamboa's best weight is probably SFW. There is also a considerable difference in height and reach between them.

Comment

lol khan got this, and gamboa will lose a humiliating decision

Comment

Working...
                    X