No announcement yet.

Gamboa says that Mikey Garcia fight will never happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
    I use to think Mikey would KO Gamboa in 3, but you never know, Mikey was dropped by Roman Martinez.

Who is that groupie boy tweeting in between?
    Gamboa has been dropped more times than Garcia.

Comment

Boxing fails again.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
        I'll bet you for the other 2 trill if the fight happens
        Nah im gonna be betting more trillions by then and im getting odds since you fkers so sure and Mikey been looking so great. I will be opening a thread by then be sure look for it on the betting section if this fight ever happens and dont pull no Larryxx either when I win! I need to get my points up so by then ruin ya fools.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
          You do know Gamboa would have gotten that easy check and W if he would have fought Rios the dude showed up a zombie and lost to frikkin abril instead. Mikey is more of a live dog but he will get his reality check and I will Gladly take your points ill hit you up after or if ever this **** happens for my points.
          Oops my bad, I meant Mikey not Rios. But I made the mistake so you're still on

Comment

Originally posted by AVDB View Post
            Oops my bad, I meant Mikey not Rios. But I made the mistake so you're still on
            Lol i understood you but what you referred that i said, I was talking about Brandon Rios not Garcia once upon a time Gamboa was about to get an easy win over rios but instead he was a stupid **** and fked it all up. But yeah we're on Mikey vs Gamboa hopefully this thread is wrong and it happens.

Comment

All of this is aggravating as hell. I just wanna see these guys fight. Yuri's career moves have been bad, but what real fan wouldn't like to see Gamboa-Garcia?

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
                going the distance and winning almost every round is a strugle?
                Hahaha gtfo of here. Gamboa won every round vs the Filipino??????????

Comment

I used to like Gamboa but he is not doing anything these days. If he can't get a fight with Garcia then get a fight with another good fighter. Quit your crybabying and get in the ring and fight somebody. Every good fighter your weight is not ducking you. There are good fighters you CAN get fights with and you should fight them before everyone forgets how good you used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    I used to like Gamboa but he is not doing anything these days. If he can't get a fight with Garcia then get a fight with another good fighter. Quit your crybabying and get in the ring and fight somebody. Every good fighter your weight is not ducking you. There are good fighters you CAN get fights with and you should fight them before everyone forgets how good you used to be.
                    I just hope the Perez fight was an aberration. Gamboa looked like another fighter. Yuri needs to get busy and find himself again.

Comment

i believe it will happen soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X