No announcement yet.

Gamboa says that Mikey Garcia fight will never happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MGMGRAND View Post
    No, he thought 50 Cent and Mayweather were greener pastures, until Mayweather screwed over 50 Cent, and was like "Im doing TMT, I never told you to do a boxing promotion for me".
    Guess he didn't realize Miss Jackson was on 50's disco stick

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
      Gamboa should STFU, he isn't even on Mikey's level right now.
      No you are right, he is a least 20 stories high

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
        Guess he didn't realize Miss Jackson was on 50's disco stick
        LOL, nope, he did not.

He should have went to GBP, Lou Dibella, anything than SMS.

Comment

LOL, nope, he did not.

He should have went to GBP, Lou Dibella, anything than SMS.
          He got caught up on that bling b/s when to anyone but him it was obvious Floyd was manipulating him like the tool he was.

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
            going the distance and winning almost every round is a strugle?
            Did u actually watch the fights?

Anyway Gamboa is a wasted talent, went on a career destruction for no apparent reason

Comment

No, he thought 50 Cent and Mayweather were greener pastures, until Mayweather screwed over 50 Cent, and was like "Im doing TMT, I never told you to do a boxing promotion for me".
              Floyd didn't screw over 50. 50 ASSUMED Floyd would do a promotional company with him as he also tried to push out Al Haymon and Floyd was like "Uhhhhh I already have Mayweather promotions why would I do another company?"

Comment

I use to think Mikey would KO Gamboa in 3, but you never know, Mikey was dropped by Roman Martinez.

Who is that groupie boy tweeting in between?

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                  Idk why gamboa is surprised did he really expect Bob to let him go out and fk his best fighters up after he embarrassed TR and himself letting Floyd turn him into his b*tch and then dump him? You gotta be some type of fool to be surprised.

Did that dumb **** and missed out on an easy paycheck and a career making win against zombie Rios you deserve this dumbass.
                  100billion says Mikey > Gamboa if they ever fight???

Comment

Originally posted by AVDB View Post
                    100billion says Mikey > Gamboa if they ever fight???
                    You do know Gamboa would have gotten that easy check and W if he would have fought Rios the dude showed up a zombie and lost to frikkin abril instead. Mikey is more of a live dog but he will get his reality check and I will Gladly take your points ill hit you up after or if ever this **** happens for my points.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                      You do know Gamboa would have gotten that easy check and W if he would have fought Rios the dude showed up a zombie and lost to frikkin abril instead. Mikey is more of a live dog but he will get his reality check and I will Gladly take your points ill hit you up after or if ever this **** happens for my points.
                      I'll bet you for the other 2 trill if the fight happens

Comment

Working...
                      X