Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman vs Kell Brook... How does it play out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brook is so so chinny and is devoid of defense. The fight doesn't go past four and I'm not someone that rates Thurman that highly.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
      Brook is so so chinny and is devoid of defense. The fight doesn't go past four and I'm not someone that rates Thurman that highly.
      He's chinny?

What do you base that on? To my recollection, he hasn't been down in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        He's a really good basic fighter. He does all the basics well, but doesn't really do anything great. He's quick, but not fast. He's powerful, but not deadly. He's got good feet, variety, good chin and ring smarts.

Doesn't mind a tear-up and gasses quickly.
        Would you still feel the same way about Brook if he was German, Mexican etc?

Comment

He's chinny?

What do you base that on? To my recollection, he hasn't been down in his career.
          He's been shaken several times against very average opposition. Senchenko even had him on queer street. I didn't buy much into Brooks destruction of Saldivia.

When Brooks steps up (I don't think he ever will) I think he will be badly stopped. Sig it.

Comment

Would you still feel the same way about Brook if he was German, Mexican etc?
            Did I over-praise him in your opinion?

Brook has the talents to be a worldclass fighter. But he's just too much of a lad.

And he's not chinny at all.

Comment

He's been shaken several times against very average opposition. Senchenko even had him on queer street. I didn't buy much into Brooks destruction of Saldivia.

When Brooks steps up (I don't think he ever will) I think he will be badly stopped. Sig it.
              lol ok pal.

Think you have some rewatching to do.

Comment

I would love to see this fight...

thurman ko 7

Comment

Did I over-praise him in your opinion?

Brook has the talents to be a worldclass fighter. But he's just too much of a lad.

And he's not chinny at all.
                  I think he looks very nice and tidy when he is fighting domestic/European level fighters and I can see why some people may think he can go all the way to the top. However I think he will crumble like a cookie if he fights a top 10'er. Only time will tell though.

lol ok pal.

Think you have some rewatching to do.
                  Hmm I think you do too.
                  Last edited by Adamjr91; 01-11-2014, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Thurman

too much educated body work for the stamina fading Brook

Thurman has some boxing ability to fall back onto in case the fight is fought at longer ranges

Comment

I think he looks very nice and tidy when he is fighting domestic/European level fighters and I can see why some people may think he can go all the way to the top. However I think he will crumble like a cookie if he fights a top 10'er. Only time will tell though.

Hmm I think you do too.
                      Well we haven't seen him against world class opposition yet. As we haven't seen Thurman against world class opposition. So anything up until that point is pure speculation.

I have just watched it, he took a shot, stepped back for 10 seconds then dropped him. Is that 'queerstreet'?

Jesus christ.

Comment

Working...
                      X