Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay 'Windmiller' Wilder can't take a punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Deontay don't really want Fury. He knows Fury can spark him out. He probably knows he can spark out Fury as well, but Fury has more experience as Fury had the balls to fight some decent people.

Fury probably knows Deontay can hurt him, but he feels he can get to Deontay first with his more proven experience.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Maybe Deontay don't really want Fury. He knows Fury can spark him out. He probably knows he can spark out Fury as well, but Fury has more experience as Fury had the balls to fight some decent people.

Fury probably knows Deontay can hurt him, but he feels he can get to Deontay first with his more proven experience.
      Fury wins that one. He's got some boxing ability, Wilder maybe not so much from what we've seen until now.

Comment

Firtha also hurt Wilder with a jab in the first round.

Comment

Usually when a guy is 30-0 and 30 kos, there is something his management is protecting him from. Firtha rocked him back too. That's either bad balance, stiff legs, a bad chin, or some combination of those things.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            You forgot about Harold Sconiers

Ya bout has like a 20% ko ratio and had wilder down and almost out, saved by the bell

Golden boy had all footage and photos seized, but i seen em
            Should've saved it.... I can't find jack on it.... people have said it used to be up though

Comment

The plumber from Liverpool beats Wilder, and he's no good.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post

Start at 0.34

1.05-1.08
                Too bad none of his opponents can take his punch either, lol. I saw footage where he almost dropped Haye in sparring with a weak punch and head gear on.

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
                  The plumber from Liverpool beats Wilder, and he's no good.

Must be why the plumber's promoter is pushing so hard for the Chisora rematch instead of taking Wilder up on his offer then? Why not just get the easy money and move on?

Comment

we all know this...cant wait to see him fighting against someone with a pulse finally...i hope its after he will be gifted with a belt so it will be on a big world stage and "casuals" that think he is the new Tyson/Foreman or whatever can see how much of a bum he is.

Comment

I guess there most be a reason why him and Richard Towers bonded so well...

I know a glass chin when I see one - and he's got it for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X