Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao calls Mayweather coward for refusing to fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny defo needs to up the talk to get floyd into the ring he should start a david haye esque campaign with him chasing floyd with floyd's head atop a chicken running for his life ... call him a coward and scared etc publically and at ever opportunity etc when he is asked about floyd in an interview he just needs to say 'Floyd is a coward he's scared of me, everybody knows he's a coward' etc etc

the nice guy act isn't getting floyd to man up.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
      Manny defo needs to up the talk to get floyd into the ring he should start a david haye esque campaign with him chasing floyd with floyd's head atop a chicken running for his life ... call him a coward and scared etc publically and at ever opportunity etc when he is asked about floyd in an interview he just needs to say 'Floyd is a coward he's scared of me, everybody knows he's a coward' etc etc

The only way I can see Pac doing that is with a serious tongue in cheek to make people know hes still a nice guy and the only reason he is doing it is to prove to everyone it is him who wants the fight made.

People have had to bribe Floyd to fight all his career. People said he was scared of Hatton even though he nearly lost to Collazo. They said he was scared to fight ancient 5 loss SSM and past sell by date DLH, to try get Floyd take some action and not duck like he had proven to with missed fights with Kostya, Margarito etc etc.

But then Floyd fans get carried away and say FLoyd is so great, you said he was scared of hatton, SSM and DLH and then Floyd beat them, and then you say it was a cherry pick. The phycology is lost Floyd fans.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
        Haha nice we need pacquiao to use a bit more venom, hope he can goad mayweather into it like hatton did. He's been far too nice for too long.
        but pac needs to continue to be nice to floyd......

for according to many expert analysts here....pac is begging to floyd for a fight so pac can pay his back taxes....even floyd believes this to be so.....

calling floyd a coward? o pac! you're in trouble!!!!! floyd might go back to retirement...

ooops, sorry forgot showtime he he he he

Comment

Manny is spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
            Meanwhile, Bob Arum continues to give Pacquiao a list of 3 potential "next fights" he can choose from before he fights his upcoming opponent, none of which include Floyd Mayweather... But as long as Pacquiao keeps talking about how much he wants the Mayweather fight his fans will continue to blame Mayweather and say he's ducking.

On topic: Is this a legit article? I can't even pretend as though I'm familiar with that site. Just curious.
            why would they floyd doesn't want to fight and they know this

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post

this is true

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                The only way I can see Pac doing that is with a serious tongue in cheek to make people know hes still a nice guy and the only reason he is doing it is to prove to everyone it is him who wants the fight made.

People have had to bribe Floyd to fight all his career. People said he was scared of Hatton even though he nearly lost to Collazo. They said he was scared to fight ancient 5 loss SSM and past sell by date DLH, to try get Floyd take some action and not duck like he had proven to with missed fights with Kostya, Margarito etc etc.

But then Floyd fans get carried away and say FLoyd is so great, you said he was scared of hatton, SSM and DLH and then Floyd beat them, and then you say it was a cherry pick. The phycology is lost Floyd fans.
                lol good post

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                  why would they floyd doesn't want to fight and they know this
                  You just proved my point. How can you take what Pacquiao says about wanting to fight Floyd seriously if his camp hasn't actually reached out to Floyd's representatives to make the fight happen?

Why would you take anything that Floyd says in the MEDIA seriously, knowing full well that he's a walking contradiction. The things that he says are pretty obviously designed to piss people off, which judging from the threads on this forum have worked extremely well.

Why not reach out to his reps and gauge their interest in a professional manner instead of relying on, and giving, quotes through the media to judge the interest? We have facts supporting that Floyd has at least reached out to Pacquiaos camp 3 separate times in the past. You can't say the same about Pacquiao. All you can do is point to quotes in articles and base your opinions off of that.

Comment

I have a hard time believing Manny called him a coward...he just finished saying the feeling is mutual and he's okay with Floyd not wanting the fight Possible mistranslation because "I just want to understand him, although it's too much" makes no sense.

Comment

Mayweather is a great fighter, but he's not a true champion. Even if its really the money, that's not being a real champion. Same could be said about Roy Jones not rematching Hopkins, because he wanted a 60/40 split or no fight. You have to fight the best out there. We make you MF's rich, so give us what we want too.

Comment

Working...
                      X