Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Sweet, half price
    59.99 if you like HD.
    Last edited by Ringlife; 01-11-2014, 01:25 AM.

Comment

I don't understand why this shouldn't be a ppv, I do agree the main event isn't all that great but with a stacked card like the one gbp is planning on putting together the undercard is what will make this card great.....plus I don't have showtime so I do prefer for this to be ppv....so far it Canelo vs Angulo, Figueroa vs lil bro alvarez, Santa Cruz vs mijares, jap dude that figueora last fought vs Jorge linares, and Gutierrez vs cazares....seems pretty beastly to me and I'm sure no other ppv card will compare to this one

Comment

49.99 Isn't all that bad tbh. If it was normal PPV prices though that's a bit much.

Comment

Originally posted by ji23 View Post
          I don't understand why this shouldn't be a ppv, I do agree the main event isn't all that great but with a stacked card like the one gbp is planning on putting together the undercard is what will make this card great.....plus I don't have showtime so I do prefer for this to be ppv....so far it Canelo vs Angulo, Figueroa vs lil bro alvarez, Santa Cruz vs mijares, jap dude that figueora last fought vs Jorge linares, and Gutierrez vs cazares....seems pretty beastly to me and I'm sure no other ppv card will compare to this one
          Weak card.

Comment

so fighting for a vacant title??

Comment

Only way this is ppv is if they make it a knockout kings card

Canelo Angelo
              Wilder mansour
              Mares Gonzalez 2
              Lucas Vs tba

Comment

Guerrero-Rios should be on the undercard.

Comment

It's going to go the way Broner vs. Maidana was suppose to be PPV and Canelo's Sept. 15th fight was suppose to be PPV against Victor Ortiz but Lopez ruined that. Canelo vs. Angulo will not be PPV it'll be on regular Showtime. Canelo needs a name with a nice resume like Miguel Cotto to make it PPV.

Comment

The main event is better than any Floyd fight in recent memory.

Even if it does 300-400k buys on PPV that is good enough to make great money for all invovled.

Alvarez fans will buy and that is enough to make economic sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckweather Jr. View Post
                      The main event is better than any Floyd fight in recent memory.

Even if it does 300-400k buys on PPV that is good enough to make great money for all invovled.

Alvarez fans will buy and that is enough to make economic sense.
                      This.

And apparently this could can be pretty stacked if the comments on the previous pages are true. The Japanese guy and Figaroa put on an amazing fight. I think Omar will beat Canelos brother

Comment

Working...
                      X