No announcement yet.

Cuban Police Capture Boxing Champ Attackers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    Easily. Ramirez is one of the few Cubans that can be turned into a real star. He has all the ingredients...if he leaves Cuba soon. Robeisy's young, charismatic, always smiling, good looking, big enough to fight at 135 or higher and, most importantly, kicks ass.

Forgot about that...but he's listed on the WSB website as being on the Cuban team.
    You sure? He's listed as fighting next Friday on the 17th in Havana. But so is Julio Cesar la Cruz...

By the way... That boxing crowd in Havana is LOUD... I checked out that fight that the Cuba Domadores had against the Russian team, and the Cuban crowd was turnt up! I signed up for that subscription. It's free until the 15th of March.

Comment

Bro, it's been a while since I actually learned something around here. lol Bravo.
      It's not often I get to drop that random piece of knowledge into conversation! Ha ha

Damn I'm glad de la Cruz is on the mend, and that Ramirez, Toledo and possibly Iglesias will be back
      I saw Iglesias, Cruz and Veitia at the Olympics, class acts

Comment

Originally posted by Art-illery View Post
        You sure? He's listed as fighting next Friday on the 17th in Havana. But so is Julio Cesar la Cruz...

By the way... That boxing crowd in Havana is LOUD... I checked out that fight that the Cuba Domadores had against the Russian team, and the Cuban crowd was turnt up! I signed up for that subscription. It's free until the 15th of March.
        I'm not sure about anything. lol If they have La Cruz listed as fighting, it's very possible the info about Iglesias hasn't been updated as well.

Cuban fans on the island really get into their sports. Thanks for the info about March 15.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
          It's not often I get to drop that random piece of knowledge into conversation! Ha ha

Damn I'm glad de la Cruz is on the mend, and that Ramirez, Toledo and possibly Iglesias will be back
          I saw Iglesias, Cruz and Veitia at the Olympics, class acts
          Always nice to hear that, bro.

I'm glad La Cruz is okay, just because; but as a fan, I'm glad his talent will continue to be seen.

Comment

I'm glad La Cruz is okay, just because; but as a fan, I'm glad his talent will continue to be seen.
            Well said mate
            I bet however all the other WSB teams ah thinking oh FFS...! Ha ha ha

Comment

Working...
            X