Schaeffer: Winner of Rosado/Charlo has a shot at a world title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schaeffer: Winner of Rosado/Charlo has a shot at a world title

GoldenBoyPromotions ‏@GoldenBoyBoxing 4h
    "The winner of @TwinCharlo v @KingGabRosado has a shot at one of the world titles, there's much at stake" Richard Schaefer on Jan 25 co main

Rosado just re-tweeted this.

Probably Lara or Molina (if they don't fight each other)...Boo Boo still got to defend against Rose or Baysangurov.

Maybe Canelo if the WBC strip Mayweather/emeritus champ him and make Canelo's fight a title fight

Rosado deserves it so damn much. He has never said no to a fight and always gets the wrong end of the stick. He's had some bad luck. I am rooting for Rosado on this one all the way, I would love to see him finally get the recognition he deserves. Very good fighter.

Comment

Maybe he can work his way back up...he was the mando for the IBF and he could've beaten K9

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        Rosado deserves it so damn much. He has never said no to a fight and always gets the wrong end of the stick. He's had some bad luck. I am rooting for Rosado on this one all the way, I would love to see him finally get the recognition he deserves. Very good fighter.
        Agreed!!!!

Comment

If these clowns get a world title before thurman I'll be piss #teamrosado tho

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
            If these clowns get a world title before thurman I'll be piss #teamrosado tho
            He's Maidana's mando...so wait and see what happens there

Comment

Hope Rosado pulls it off, would love to see him wear one of the belts in the future and finally be the one to choose who he fights instead of taking on all the young up and comers. Basically a measuring stick

Comment

WBO ‏@WorldBoxingOrg 3h
                .@boobooboxing vs @Brian_Lion_Rose Jr. purse bid at WBO Headquarters in SJ on January 16 at 11AM @BannerBoxing @starboxing @MatchroomBoxing

Looks like Andrade is out.

So if Canelo/Angulo winner gets the belt...there's that.
                If MOlina/Lara don't unify, then both of them

Comment

I favor Rosado, Charlo was really disappointing against Demetrius Hopkins — a second rate fighter. Rosado is picking up steam meanwhile. His last two performances were his most impressive in my opinion. He might have been on his way to beating Quillin before that somewhat questionable stoppage.
                  Carlos Molina vs. Gabe Rosado would be a close fight

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
                    I favor Rosado, Charlo was really disappointing against Demetrius Hopkins — a second rate fighter. Rosado is picking up steam meanwhile. His last two performances were his most impressive in my opinion. He might have been on his way to beating Quillin before that somewhat questionable stoppage.
                    Carlos Molina vs. Gabe Rosado would be a close fight
                    Fight moved down from a 12 to a 10.... Rosado a slow starter...Charlo and his team probably like that.
                    Rosado has the way better experience and he may system shock Charlo like he did Love

Comment

Working...
                    X