Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo-Angulo undercard is looking mighty beastly!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    No way. I predict some where around 300k which would actually be pretty good. The undercard is full of unknowns to the casuals. Linares, Figueroa, Santa Cruz, nobody knows these guys. It's a bad undercard especially with Mijares and Linares. One guy used to be good, the other one loses every time he steps up but can beat old good guys.

Canelo-Cotto was the one. That was the fight that would sell 650-850k, even a mill. Also, Canelo-Martinez could have also sold 500-600k. Not Canelo-Angulo, and not with an undercard like that.
    If LSC is unknown after his Mayweather undercard slot, his CBS header and numerous Showtime undercard slots...man...somebody isn't doing their job at all.

Comment

Mexicans everywhere will be ordering the fight I'll take some bets that it'll do better than Pac vs. Rios!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
        It would be awesome if they added the Mares vs Gonzalez rematch and changed Arakawa vs Linares for a DeMarco vs Linares rematch at 140.
        I would have like to see Mares vs Gonzalez on this card with a DeMarco vs Linares rematch as well. I am still going to buy this PPV. I paid for the Pac vs Rios PPV and this undercard is alot better than that one no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
          Mexicans everywhere will be ordering the fight I'll take some bets that it'll do better than Pac vs. Rios!
          Care to make a wager on your overestimation of Canelo? Want to put some points where your bull**** is? 20 billion says this **** dont break 500k buys if on ppv we can settle when the numbers official numbers are out, and as side bet I got Angulo beating Canelo for 10 bil more Come at me!!!! I mean confirm me bro!!!

Edit: Guess not...not so chingon after all.
          Last edited by DannYankee; 01-10-2014, 01:30 AM. Reason: not so chingon

Comment

Working...
          X