Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many contradictions are there in Floyd's latest interview?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many contradictions are there in Floyd's latest interview?

I swear you get a different thing from him every week. First he says Khan has a good following and that fight makes business sense but with the Canelo fight he was all about giving the fans want they want. So is it giving fans what they want or is it about making business sense?

Also he said that Pacquiao fought a blown up lightweight and Rios should have got a tune up fight first. Well didn't he fight a blown up lightweight in Marquez? At no point do I ever remember him saying Marquez needed a tuneup fight first.

I just noticed that bit about Rios being a blown up lightweight who'd never fought at welterweight

Good god, this guy should never be in front of a microphone.

Comment

for the past 5 years he has been making excuses and spouting rubbish to avoid pac and discredit him

the sad part of all of this is you actually have some idiots who believe him lol

Comment

Originally posted by Thornton Melon View Post
        I swear you get a different thing from him every week. First he says Khan has a good following and that fight makes business sense but with the Canelo fight he was all about giving the fans want they want. So is it giving fans what they want or is it about making business sense?

Also he said that Pacquiao fought a blown up lightweight and Rios should have got a tune up fight first. Well didn't he fight a blown up lightweight in Marquez? At no point do I ever remember him saying Marquez needed a tuneup fight first.
        And he still couldn't come In at the agreed upon weight and ended up paying Marquez an additional $600,000

Comment

Floyd is just a joke, there's no better way to describe him... well there is, actually are a couple of words like clown, coward and sissy. He is the biggest fraud in sports, hands down. he will be remembered as such just as he is being recognized for it right now on the media.

Comment

Floyd just keeps embarrassing himself. You gotta remember. Most of his fans are basic in the head. They don't know anything. They eat this stuff up, and Floyd knows it.

Comment

There are a ton of contradictions in his statements. That said, does that make what he says false?

Pac did fight a blown up lightweight in Rios. Floyd did fight a blown up LW in JMM. Perhaps Rios needed a tune up b/c he lost his previous fight while JMM didn't.

Yes he said these things about Khan and Canelo. Does each fight have to be made for the same reasons?

SO its clear floyd contradicts himself often. Its also clear that posters treat every floyd fight as the same set of circumstances whether they apply or not.

Comment

Meh, he contradicts before almost every fight. I've tended to see it as a strategy to draw more viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  There are a ton of contradictions in his statements. That said, does that make what he says false?

Pac did fight a blown up lightweight in Rios. Floyd did fight a blown up LW in JMM. Perhaps Rios needed a tune up b/c he lost his previous fight while JMM didn't.

Yes he said these things about Khan and Canelo. Does each fight have to be made for the same reasons?

SO its clear floyd contradicts himself often. Its also clear that posters treat every floyd fight as the same set of circumstances whether they apply or not.
                  No, It does not make his statement false. I just personally find It strange to call someone out on a particular matter when you are doing the exact same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                    No, It does not make his statement false. I just personally find It strange to call someone out on a particular matter when you are doing the exact same thing.
                    Criticizing Manny for fighting a blown up LW is crazy seeing as floyd fought JMM who was also a blown up LW.

Saying rios needed a tune up but not saying JMM needed one isn't a contradiction given the circumstances.

Comment

Working...
                    X