Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many contradictions are there in Floyd's latest interview?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
      No, It does not make his statement false. I just personally find It strange to call someone out on a particular matter when you are doing the exact same thing.
      He always contradicts himself.

"I'm more popular than khan in his own country"

" I won't fight PAC because he's 1-2 in his last 3 fights"

"I'll fight khan because he has a good following"

Meanwhile, khan is 2-2 in his last 4 and had super close fight vs Julio Diaz in his last fight.

I can go on and on about his contradictions. There's so many of them. Can't deny the guys work ethic in the gym and his ability though.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        Meanwhile, khan is 2-2 in his last 4 and had super close fight vs Julio Diaz in his last fight.
        And 3 of them is at 140, and 1 at 143. He's never even fought at 147, and hasn't been relevant @140 since Danny knocked him the **** out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Criticizing Manny for fighting a blown up LW is crazy seeing as floyd fought JMM who was also a blown up LW.

Saying rios needed a tune up but not saying JMM needed one isn't a contradiction given the circumstances.
          But at least Rios had fought at light welterweight.
          He had 2 fights at 140.

Comment

At the end of the day, it all boils down to the inevitable question "why not fight him then? He and his fanboys are on this constant quest of denigrating Pacman, yet they all defend the excuses. They'd rather be satisfied in seeing it in fantasy land. Easy fight, easy money. Yet he won't fight him. That in itself is mind-boggling contradiction. We're left with concluding that these clowns are just lying to themselves to justify the excuses.

Comment

I've got a ton of respect for Floyd as a fighter, but these contradictions serve only to make him look stupid. The worst one I can think of is the 'Manny Pacquiao yes you are next"/"I never said that"...But thats a little off topic...

I don't know why he mixes himself up so much, maybe to start up some drama or so that his interviews get attention? It's not because he is stupid so it has to be some other reason.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn
                Quote:

Originally Posted by ironmt

No, It does not make his statement false. I just personally find It strange to call someone out on a particular matter when you are doing the exact same thing.

Criticizing Manny for fighting a blown up LW is crazy seeing as floyd fought JMM who was also a blown up LW.

Saying rios needed a tune up but not saying JMM needed one isn't a contradiction given the circumstances.
                Difference is, Rios wasn't a lightweight anymore. he was already at 140 where Marquez never fought.

but you already know this.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by TAKE THE TEST!! View Post
                  Difference is, Rios wasn't a lightweight anymore. he was already at 140 where Marquez never fought.

but you already know this.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  True he was 1-1 at 140.

Comment

Hold on guys, I got the answer for you. I left my graphing calculator at home, so just hang tight. I'm going to have to graph some functions and use the fundamental Theorem of Algebra to solve this one. even albert Einstein himself couldn't figure this one out in his head.

Comment

JMM came up to 147 from 135 to fight Floyd. JMM had never fought above 135 prior to this. This is a worse blown up fighter than Rios was.

Comment

Working...
                      X