mayweather hasn't stopped an opponet in 3 fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RadioCart View Post
    so you think winning by decisions is better then winning by knockout.....ok
    How'd you come to that conclusion!? He asked a reasonable question, I'd like to know too?

Comment

new boxing fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Hu$tler View Post
        new boxing fan?
        More than likely just a troll, I don't think I've seen him produce a intelligent thread!

Comment

sad, so now we make alts just to make pointless ridiculous threads?

Comment

how is it ridicilous

most fans come to see knockouts not boring decision wins

Comment

people call me a troll....lol

true boxing fans want knockouts, not boring decisions

Comment

Muhammad Ali known as the greatestHeavyweight ever and top 3 atg...was not a ko artist and a safe bet would be to bet on him to win a ud

Roy Jones in his prime at 175 was a safe bet to win by 12 round decision

Hopkins when p4p #1 was not knocking anyone out

Comment

So Bradley v Provo was boring? Ok pal.

Comment

how is it ridicilous

most fans come to see knockouts not boring decision wins

true boxing fans appreciate the art, the movement the defense and if a ko comes it comes...boxing is not a bar room fight it is an art...so think about that as you continue to troll..and if you dont like watching floyd fight then dont watch him...why make a thread about it just to complain?

Comment

Pound for pound ratings are based on how good an all around fighter a guy is and how hard he is to beat not on just his ability to knock guys out. If it was just based on punching power Whitaker would be on nobody's list of great fighters. Mayweather is a fast accurate puncher with decent power for his weight class. His claim to greatness is mostly his boxing skills, not his punching power. Two of his last three opponents have never been KOed so why should he be expected to KO them. Anybody that says Pacquiao is not a hard puncher does not know what they are talking about. Mosley said Pacquiao was the hardest puncher he ever fought and Mosley fought lots of great punchers. Pacquiao is a damn good puncher but his greatness is certainly not based on only punching power. He has great speed, skills, stamina, toughness, courage and high number of punches per round. Most of the guys Pacquiao failed to KO are guys that don't get KOed by anybody. Clottey, Bradley, Rios and until the Mudine fight, Mosley are guys that nobody knocks out. You seem to think KOing fighters is the only thing that determines how good a fighter is.

Comment

Working...
                      X