Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Says Alfredo Angulo Will Be Foe on March 8th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could see Angulo hurting Canelo several times. Canelo's stamina will be pushed. Fun fight

Comment

• Article says they haven't confirmed whether it will be PPV or not. I don't think it will be.

Comment

• One thing for sure, this will be an entertaining fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by mex602 View Post
          lara will never sell

he already got his ass beat by Molina.

nO ONE CARE ABOUT LARA except Canelo/mex haters

I wouldn't have mind seeing Canelo shut Lara up but it looks like Molina or Kirkland will do that.
          phuck that!

why cant canelo punk ass do it???

lara vs canelo = lara wins

molina vs canelo= molina wins

angulo vs canelo = pick em fight

people think just because canelo is a super star that equates to him being leagues better than angulo.

but if angulo was able to catch lara than i have no doubt he will be able to touch canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
            What a lame azz fite. Canelo dont want any of Lara so hes fighting his leftovers. Okay so Lara cant sell but what about Carlos Molina who holds a IBF title and is Mexican cuz Canelo is a pathetic hype job who never ever takes risks. Yet the same ppl will pull the moral high ground on khan-mayweather and tell you that its not about who can sell but who deserves it more and this guy or that guy deserves it more.

Canelo like someone said b4 will have a field day on Lara's sloppy seconds and be given a WBC title "of some sort". Maybe Matthew Hatton should come out of retirement for a rematch.

On the bright side atleast hes fighting a real 154 pounder i mean after the Lopez fite i had a hinch he may ask Giovani Segura to move up

well said!!

Comment

• Orale compadre. Cada vez que veo pelear Canelo, se me mojan las nargas. Guerra Pinto!

Comment

• Canelo yegua

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
                Everyone scared of Lara
                Coward! Same excuse as always, talking about entertaining fights... You are a boxer not a clown. Stop fighting losers fight Lara and gain some respect! or maybe u don't have the c0jones...

Comment

• I don't think it's a bad fight, in fact I'd believe that between angulo, molina and Lara, "spectacle wise" this is the best event to be a PPV. You don't want to rush young Canelo , He'll fight Lara when he's ready, look what happened to rush him vs Floyd.

Canelo is a good boxer, time will tell if he's elite or not, but as of right now, if I would be his manager I wouldn't feed him to Lara, in 2 fights He'll beat Lara for sure, but not right now.

Angulo has the style to push Canelo's defense where nowhere has took him in the past, so again, this is a match that's gonna make Canelo a better fighter. Maybe Kirkloand or Molina for his next and then finally Lara.

Sad thing but Boxing is more sometimes a business than a sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
                    I'm with you on that. What makes him so special because hes light skinned with red hair. F that he dropped the ball against floyd. Hope Angulo makes it a war in there.
                    Estupido! This is one of the most stupid, ignorant posts I have read in a very long time. What makes him special is not that fact that he is light skinned with red hair moron. What makes him special is that he sells a whole lot of tickets, is 23 and has a 42-1-1 record with 30 KO's. Get a clue pendejo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronard View Post
                      Article says they haven't confirmed whether it will be PPV or not. I don't think it will be.

promotors put information like that out to guage a response from their prospective audience.

i know for a fact that promotors are in touch with major vegas hotels to check their vacancy on the night of big fights before they set ticket prices.

they wanted maidana - broner on ppv. people were extremely loud with their complaints, and the fight miraculously moved to regular showtime.

Comment

Working...
                      X