Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Says Alfredo Angulo Will Be Foe on March 8th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo is shook of Lara and this fight better be for free!

Comment

• Checking out the comments on here is one way of seeing who a draw is and who isn't.

250 comments for an article essentially about who Canelo's tune-up is against.

An article about Erislandy Lara might get 5 comments, hahaha.

Canelo will get to Lara eventually. Until then he can keep begging.

Comment

• Originally posted by BendOver View Post
        Really, accidental thumb? GTFOH, you are either a newbie or gingers fan...
        Was it on purpose? Not a thumb at all? The replays looked like a punch where the thumb got his eye imo.

Please tell me what happened, oh wise boxing master.

Comment

• Canelos will beat manny pacquiao next

Comment

• Originally posted by robust_ View Post
            Was it on purpose? Not a thumb at all? The replays looked like a punch where the thumb got his eye imo.

Please tell me what happened, oh wise boxing master.
            It was a thumbless glove

Comment

• Originally posted by kozone View Post
              It was a thumbless glove

I understand that the thumb portion cannot be moved independently of the rest of the glove. However, it sure looks like the area where the thumb would be placed made contact with his eye region.

IMO

Comment

• ooooooo good fight.

Canelo has struggled offensively in his last two fights, and I had hoped this next fight would be against molina or angulo so that he can be reminded what he's in there for. the fights have been a little too clean for him lately..i thought he boxed better than advertised against may, but still...he couldnt create any moments for himself. Angulo will force him to do that and it's still something he can improve on, his urgency

Comment

• Originally posted by robust_ View Post

I understand that the thumb portion cannot be moved independently of the rest of the glove. However, it sure looks like the area where the thumb would be placed made contact with his eye region.

IMO
                  Bro did you see the size of that thing in perros eye?!! That's not a thumb unless Lara has a nasty azz thumb...that was his fist!! Plus he set up that punch all night so it accumulated
                  Btw I always enjoy watching you Kobe gif!!! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
                    Checking out the comments on here is one way of seeing who a draw is and who isn't.

250 comments for an article essentially about who Canelo's tune-up is against.

An article about Erislandy Lara might get 5 comments, hahaha.

Canelo will get to Lara eventually. Until then he can keep begging.
                    Funny bc more than half the comments on here are about Lara!!!
                    How Canelo is shook to fight him

Comment

• this will be a great fight

WARNELO

Comment

Working...
                      X