Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Says Alfredo Angulo Will Be Foe on March 8th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this guy took lara to the brink and was leading the cards before the fight was stopped. canelo will dispose of him with ease which is sad I really like angulo and wanted to see a lara rematch. lara will get his shot in the next couple of fights

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
      Lmaooooooooo butt hurt. Listen chump you didnt and cant argue with my points logically so you replied with an irrelevant point the next option for the intellectually challenged.
      All the Canelo fans blindly defending him in this thread are intellectually challenged.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        For the Canelo fans who are calling Lara boring. Has Canelo ever had a more exciting performance or been in a more exciting fight than Lara vs Williams or Lara vs Angulo?

If you can find something, you're a fucking liar.
        That's the point I was trying to make. I ALREADY knew of the excuses that were going to be made. That was a sarcastic post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
          Canelo was 20-22 when he beat the guys you mentioned, but we'll go with 23. Name me a fighter that's 23 right now that will beat any of the guys you mentioned. Anyways, Canelo still has some upside is all I'm saying. I have never said Canelo is elite, and neither has Canelo himself.
          he was also about 40+ fights into his career and already declared a superstar. It wasn't until Floyd made him look inexeperienced did everyone start saying oh he is too young. He isn't ready. I'm here to tell u that he will never be ready I terms of being an elite fighter. The older he gets the harder its gonna be to get his massive frame down to 154 and he is beyond the stage where he can feast on has beens and no hopers. He has to at least face if not beat the top guys if he is going to be what GBP and his fans hyped him up to be.

Comment

• if canelo wins he has to face lara, lara already smashed up his face so now hes ripe for canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by Art-illery View Post
              That's the point I was trying to make. I ALREADY knew of the excuses that were going to be made. That was a sarcastic post.
              Sorry, I skimmed your post.

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                I think punch for punch Canelo > Lara, but I also think that Lara is crafty enough to hit you with a fast hard punch when you least expect it adding in a shock factor to his hit. I'm not saying he does it all the time but occasionally he uses it, like against Trout.

I dislike Angulo getting a big fight over Lara. Angulo quit against Lara in June and has done nothing since. Lara made Angulo quit and went on to beat top 154 contender Austin Trout by wide margin. Who cares if Angulo is the more 'exciting, sellable' fight. Its basically rewarding Angulo for losing. Maybe that's the best way to get big money fights and title shots - lose. Little to no integrity and no value in meritocracy - you wonder why boxing isn't a top tier sport in popularity in America.

i've got no issues with angulo being the opponent, so long as it's not on ppv. canelo is 23, and coming off of a loss.

you can't expect him to fight a cuban southpaw and call yourself realistic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art-illery View Post
                  NOPE Canelo is boring too. He just uses his size advantage well against some guys. Canelo is a solid fighter but nothing about him as a fighter makes u go wow. I think his carisma and personality will carry him far as a star even if he never becomes the boxer that his fans think he is. Just like JCC Jr. at some point you have to let the kid fight the tough fights.

Comment

• This is guna be a great fight, looking forward to it!

Comment

• i don't pay a dime for this fight

Comment

Working...
                      X