Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Says Alfredo Angulo Will Be Foe on March 8th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo will whoop dat ass with ease. He won't get almost KTFO like Lara. It will reinforce just how much better Floyd is than Lara.

Comment

• Canelo has never been in an exciting fight. I've never seen a Canelo fight and told myself that I need to rewatch that shit the next day. Unless you're part of the nationalistic Mexican Canelo hive mind, I have no clue why anyone would be a fan of his and would be willing to shell out $70 bucks for him. (with exception against a quality name opponent like Floyd obviously)

Yes, it can potentially be exciting, but Angulo does that with anyone. And I'm sure he'll be in another dozen exciting losing performances after this. There will be nothing special about this specific losing performance that's worth an extra 70 bucks though.

I really hope this cherry pick goes wrong. My boner will be bigger than seeing Broner lose.
      Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 01-06-2014, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mex602 View Post
        angulo made the fight

just like trout tired to by charging head first

Lara is horrible to watch.
        Bro the Rigo and Lara fights that where on the same night were the worst. BOOOS alll over Lara that Trout had to come forward to give the people a show, the REAL boxing fans" left during Rigo 's fight, lol they had Better things to do like getting the hell out of the building lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by mex602 View Post
          sad to say but its the $$$ no one wants to watch a runner unless its floyd.

Believe me I wanted Canelo Lara but I suppose Molina will beat him again....
          Lol .... U want canelo/ Lara cause as u say "to shut us up" . U think canelo wins,which is cool but nothing we've seen from them would make someone knowledgeable think that. If your a canelo fan of a Lara hater , fine. But be realistic homie.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            He was the one in the ring with them not me. You can believe what YOU want or we can believe him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            You take a look at the fights against Trout and see who hurt him more. Looks clearly like Lara to me. So clearly Lara hits harder than the Ginger.
            Last edited by bojangles1987; 01-06-2014, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              He was the one in the ring with them not me. You can believe what YOU want or we can believe him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

so i have an agenda, then? i want to believe that alvarez is the harder puncher?
              i support alvarez over mayweather, one of my favorite fighters?

let me assure you that i wouldn't shell out a few grand to take my father across the country for an alvarez fight.

i believe what my eyes tell me, the same eyes that have been watching and reading about boxing for 15 years now.

mayweather doesn't punch as hard as alvarez. ask carlos baldomir. in his defense, he won't remember the alvarez fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                Bro the Rigo and Lara fights that where on the same night were the worst. BOOOS alll over Lara that Trout had to come forward to give the people a show, the REAL boxing fans" left during Rigo 's fight, lol they had Better things to do like getting the hell out of the building lmao
                I don't know whether to even believe people watched Lara/Trout anymore, considering I've seen two people say they switched to the Paulie/Judah fight while Lara/Trout was on.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                  Has nothing to do with whose the better boxer.. Oh and both opponents got smoked..

In any sport a blow out is not exciting right ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Respect Power View Post
                    Lol .... U want canelo/ Lara cause as u say "to shut us up" . U think canelo wins,which is cool but nothing we've seen from them would make someone knowledgeable think that. If your a canelo fan of a Lara hater , fine. But be realistic homie.
                    I dont hate Lara...just his 4 fans are annoying

I thought he got robbed against P williams then he let me down when I was pulling for him against that other loud mouth Vanes. I dont like fighters who talk...Lara...Khan..Vanes

Lara ran from vanes the whole night.

Lara just talks a lot of **** and runs in the ring. Molina or Kirkland will put him away.

Comment

• Angulo knocks this kid out.

I'm almost positive

Comment

Working...
                      X