No announcement yet.

Holyfield deserves a reward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Wow that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard.

Let's get all the anti-semists out there and encourage them to praise Hitler for his achievements.
    Let's get all the white supremacists/neo nazi's out here and tell us how the freedom writers deserved their beatings for standing up to them. And how Emmett Till deserved to die for being black in the 50s.

Better yet, let's support freedom of speech for the people who tell us that Muslims are all the same and are really just trying to take over the world. One bomb at a time.

The people who claim ****sexuality can be fixed by doctors are ignorant and it should never have been aired. Because then we get stupid Christians on forum's like these telling us that he can stand up for his opinion. and let's get a discussion up about whether he's actually right or not.

I don't know what's more stupid, you believing he is right to voice such a dumb opinion, him saying it or the show airing it.

You are out of control and probably suck ****. How do you have the audacity to compare the execution of Jews to a man saying he disagrees with himosexuality?
    I don't get it. Where is the oppression? If I say I don't believe in Allah, am I automatically exterminating Muslims? Holyfield did nothing wrong. Sensitive *****s need to calm down. Not everyone has to embrace the same beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
      Strange choice of a word given the topic of conversation. What is the "modern-day ****sexual propaganda agenda" anyway? Is it some grand conspiracy to turn all straight men into c0ck lovers, is their agenda so utterly transparent? Or are they struggling for simple dignity, respect and recognition?

Holyfield didn't have guts for expressing ****phobia over the airwaves, what he has in surplus however is ignorance. And I think its really odd coming from an African American to be honest. Holyfield's acting as if he's been utterly untouched by racism and discrimination. You'd think just on that basic level he'd have a little empathy and keep his m0ther****ing mouth shut, but apparently not.

I guess in Holyfield's world its not okay to be different and not feel guilty because you are. **** that feels weird to type, Holyfield's really ****ed in the head.
      Just cause Holyfield doesn't choose to eat penis for breakfast, doesn't make him scared of ****s. Where does this ****phobic term come from, and why are people so quick to throw that term out there? I never met a person who was scared of F4ggOts. Just because you don't agree with himosexuality doesn't make you ****phobic. If you didn't like chocolate chip cookies, does it mean you are scared of them? Stupid. The gay argument goes like this, if you don't agree with me, you are scared and discriminatory.

Comment

Yes that is most certainly what I'm saying. I made that pretty clear, didn't I? If you are in a position to have an effect on popular opinion, like famous people do, and you have a twisted, uncivilized and ignorant opinion then you are not entitled to voice it.

Freedom of speech is a privilege that people shouldn't take advantage of.

By the way, I am Christian too. But I'm not stupid enough to take what an ancient book, written by man, said 1500 years ago., literally.
        no you're not

Comment

Wow that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard.

Let's get all the anti-semists out there and encourage them to praise Hitler for his achievements.
          Let's get all the white supremacists/neo nazi's out here and tell us how the freedom writers deserved their beatings for standing up to them. And how Emmett Till deserved to die for being black in the 50s.

Better yet, let's support freedom of speech for the people who tell us that Muslims are all the same and are really just trying to take over the world. One bomb at a time.

The people who claim ****sexuality can be fixed by doctors are ignorant and it should never have been aired. Because then we get stupid Christians on forum's like these telling us that he can stand up for his opinion. and let's get a discussion up about whether he's actually right or not.

I don't know what's more stupid, you believing he is right to voice such a dumb opinion, him saying it or the show airing it.
          Wait, so Holyfield saying something, is compatible to Hitler killing hundreds of thousands or people getting beaten to death?? Or Emmet till being beaten to death for being Black. That's more stupid than anything any Christian ever claimed to believe in. You're comparing killing people, by the masses even to a Christian stating his opinion, that's pretty ****ing stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            no you're not
            He really isn't.

Comment

Holyfield -Phil Robertson

Men of conviction who don't coward down to the Sodomites in the world of political correctness. Why is it acceptable for the radical abnormal degenerate perverts to degrade everyone that disagrees with their animalistic hedonistic lifestyle, but they in turn character assassinate every athlete, entertainer, or person of faith that advocates a world view from a Biblical perspective? Holyfield should be commended, not condemned.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                Holyfield is the man because he thinks a doctor can fix being gay? Lol dude is dumber than a bag of hammers
                LMAO exactly.

Comment

Holyfield has the right to say anything he damn well pleases...even if it does make him look like a stupid, ignorant hypocrite.

Comment

An award for saying something stupid? Broner should win the noble prize then

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                      Let me keep this as simple as possible. This Is an example, Group A comes out and announces they are gay and voices there opinion that It Is acceptable, Group B comes out and voices there opinion that being gay Is not acceptable, are you telling me that group A has the freedom of speech to promote being gay but group B does not have the freedom of speech to reject being gay? So Is freedom of speech ok as long as It doesn't oppose your particular beliefs?
                      Who is denying the freedom to not only believe that ****sexuality is unacceptable but also verbalize that belief? Holyfield was on a tv show, he was not on his own property or even on public property. If I was in your house and said something that offended you and you told me to either stop saying it or get out would that be a violation of my free speech? The answer is of course no.

You also reveal your ignorance by saying 'promote being gay', as if ****sexuals are promoted into being ****sexuals. The best and bulk of the evidence suggests that they were born that way.

Anyway let me reformulate what you said to illustrate the ridiculousness of it.

"Black people come out and voice their opinion that it is acceptable to be black, white people come out and voice their opinion that being black is not acceptable because there is something wrong and deficient about being black. Are you telling me that black people have the freedom of speech to promote being black but white people do not have the freedom of speech to reject being black? So Is freedom of speech ok as long as It doesn't oppose your particular beliefs?"

If you cannot see your own foolishness then there is little hope for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X