Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holyfield deserves a reward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiotic...no Muslims ever said that. Also fix your migratoin plicies. American Muslims are way ahead of even whites as far as education and income go. Eurpoe is a mess. Even the immigrants are better in the US. Admit you guys aren't a world power or a leader anymore.

It's almost like you could pick out the Eurotards when they just bring up Muslims out of the blue.

Irony also has it that probably the most family oriented conservative people, that conservative antagonize are...Asian migrants, many of whom are Muslims. Support your own conservative values my ass. More like antagonize the next non white people

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
      muslims get very sensitive when anything that relates to the religion is said.

during the last soccer world cup in the uk, muslims were complaining that people were putting up england flags on their own house windows and cars. that is ridiculous.

Exactly. Why don't you go to an islamic country and ask them to bend over backward for your religious belief, and allow you to open your own schools and temples (that are not muslim mosques), DO YOU THINK THEY WILL LET YOU? The reality is that Western countries bend over backwards for religious minorities, when they would never do the same in their home countries.

Comment

• The problem with people (of all creed and colour) today is very simple:

1. They refuse to take any personal responsibility when things go wrong, for themselves and their offspring.

2. They are all overly sensitive about whatever viewpoint or opinion on an issue they seem to have, whether that's **** rights, abortion, left wing vs right wing, animal rights, christianity, islam blah blah blah. Everyone is taking it to the extreme end of the spectrum. It's either black or white in most peoples minds, and they never enter the grey anymore.

And, oh yeah, most people are just completely ****ing clueless morons. This is evident with the rise of social media and people's comments and opinions. They share their commentary and opnions on certain issues they haven't even taken the time to begin to understand, then staunchly stand behind these opinions like they are gospel.

I could rant all day here. Don't even get me started on rampant feminism and celebrity worship in western countries. USA (females get famous for sucking c*ck on camera), Australia and UK prob being the worst for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          I didn't mention Muslims. Muslims are treated like **** in America, just like other religions are treated like **** around the world. It's the nature of religious fanaticism.

And I can't think of any high profile voice who said anything about Christianity being a disease you should go to the doctor to fix. I'd love to see someone try and say that on some reality show here in America. People get pissed off about saying "Happy Holidays" instead of Merry Christmas.
          Here Is something that was said In America, Barack Obama's pastor says blacks should not sing "God Bless America" but "God damn America." He also said, that the United States brought on the 9/11 attacks with its own "terrorism." I personally find what he said disgusting, but his freedom of speech allowes this disgraceful comment as does Holyfield's. I would think Holyfields comments as opposed to Pastor Wrights would be considered mild, and that Holyfield Is recieving an excessive amount of criticism. At the end of the day, It boils down to Freedom of speech, right or wrong, that Is there freedom.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
            The problem with people (of all creed and colour) today is very simple:

1. They refuse to take any personal responsibility when things go wrong, for themselves and their offspring.

2. They are all overly sensitive about whatever viewpoint or opinion on an issue they seem to have, whether that's **** rights, abortion, left wing vs right wing, animal rights, christianity, islam blah blah blah. Everyone is taking it to the extreme end of the spectrum. It's either black or white in most peoples minds, and they never enter the grey anymore.

And, oh yeah, most people are just completely ****ing clueless morons. This is evident with the rise of social media and people's comments and opinions. They share their commentary and opnions on certain issues they haven't even taken the time to begin to understand, then staunchly stand behind these opinions like they are gospel.

I could rant all day here. Don't even get me started on rampant feminism and celebrity worship in western countries. USA (females get famous for sucking c*ck on camera), Australia and UK prob being the worst for this.
            you missed out overweight people:

Comment

trre true. How about a two for one. A celebrity, Jennifer Lawrence whom American's worship like she is an authority figure on everything, saying we should outlaw calling people "FAT"?

And people worship this clueless idiot!!!!!!

Comment

• i go the fitness gym a lot and the january new year resolutions gym boom is going on right now .

i went a couple days ago and saw a few new overweight people. they are in bad shape and need a new year as a reason to go to the gym . it shouldnt be the reason. being unhealthy should be. that being said, people of all shapes and sizes give up going to the gym after a short while.

that overweight lady in the video i posted said she does not overeat. thats a statement from a person in denial.

dont get me wrong, i respect a person thats overweight in the gym a lot. they must have feelings of insecurity and lack of confidence when they are in the gym but they plucked out the courage to go anyway.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...y-reveals.html

i respect the ones who carry on going to the gym, keep at it, and dont come up with excuses. ive been at this gym for over 2 years and theres not many people that still go to the gym even the gym rats i used to see. not everyone moved to a different city right?

theres a study which tried to encourage overweight people to go to the gym. first excuse the overweight family came up with is that they havent got the time so they paid their wages and told them to take time off work. they still didnt go. then the reason was they didnt have proper clothing so they were supplied with gym wear and they still didnt go. etc etc etc. they kept coming up with excuses to the point where even though they were picked up by a driver and a personal trainer was waiting for them at the gym, and they still did not want to go.

we are creatures of habit. people dont realise that you can slowly reprogramme your mind and become a different person since we are our habits. success comes from good habits.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                  Here Is something that was said In America, Barack Obama's pastor says blacks should not sing "God Bless America" but "God damn America." He also said, that the United States brought on the 9/11 attacks with its own "terrorism." I personally find what he said disgusting, but his freedom of speech allowes this disgraceful comment as does Holyfield's. I would think Holyfields comments as opposed to Pastor Wrights would be considered mild, and that Holyfield Is recieving an excessive amount of criticism. At the end of the day, It boils down to Freedom of speech, right or wrong, that Is there freedom.
                  We all get the whole freedom of speech thing. No one is saying Holyfield needs to be jailed for expressing his ridiculous views. The way that Obama's pastor's remarks needs to be denounced is the same way that Holyfield's stupid comments need to be denounced.

You find Holyfield's words "mild" because you happen to lean towards his views. Words have the undeniable power to influence people. That pastor's idiotic ramblings can find fertile ground in a young, impressionable mind. The same goes with the former heavyweight champions silly thoughts. They get repeated and the cancer spreads.

Comment

I can't stand fat people.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      We all get the whole freedom of speech thing. No one is saying Holyfield needs to be jailed for expressing his ridiculous views. The way that Obama's pastor's remarks needs to be denounced is the same way that Holyfield's stupid comments need to be denounced.

You find Holyfield's words "mild" because you happen to lean towards his views. Words have the undeniable power to influence people. That pastor's idiotic ramblings can find fertile ground in a young, impressionable mind. The same goes with the former heavyweight champions silly thoughts. They get repeated and the cancer spreads.
                      It has nothing to do with what I prefer or which way I lean. If you feel that Holyfields comments, which were wrong, Is equivalent to what Pastor Wright said, that Is your opinion. The family's of the 3,000 people that perished In the world trade center would probably disagree. My point Is and has been, you can denounce all you want, It doesn't change the fact that they have the freedom to openly say what they feel. Obviously we don't all get the whole freedom of speech thing as you claim or Lacedup (who you In a previous post said you agreed with) wouldn't have said this "If you are in a position to have an effect on popular opinion, like famous people do, and you have a twisted, uncivilized and ignorant opinion then you are not entitled to voice it." Now does that sound like we all get the whole freedom of speech thing?

Comment

Working...
                      X