Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holyfield deserves a reward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used to be very ****phobic. Mainly because I did not like guys flirting with me. Now I see gay guys the same way I see ugly/fat chicks. I'm flattered if they find me attractive or whatever, but that's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Holyfield has the right to say what he wants, and we have the right to criticize him.

I don't see the issue.
      Correct. There Is no Issue Imo.We have a few drama queens on the board and they seem to pop up In just about every other thread, disagreeing with what the majority feels to be the correct analysis of a particular topic. There Is nothing wrong with differences of opinion, but when you see the SAME people day after day continuously disagreeing with the majority opinion, then It leads one to believe that they are looking for attention. I'm not personally against any particular lifestyle, that should be up to the Individual to decide, but I am against anyone that dictates to me what I am permitted to say. If you are gay, freedom of speech allows you the right to openly express your views. On the other hand, freedom of speech also allows an Individual with opposing views to express themselves. It's a two way street, or at least It should be.

Comment

• Another bronze medal for Evander!

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
          Correct. There Is no Issue Imo.We have a few drama queens on the board and they seem to pop up In just about every other thread, disagreeing with what the majority feels to be the correct analysis of a particular topic. There Is nothing wrong with differences of opinion, but when you see the SAME people day after day continuously disagreeing with the majority opinion, then It leads one to believe that they are looking for attention. I'm not personally against any particular lifestyle, that should be up to the Individual to decide, but I am against anyone that dictates to me what I am permitted to say. If you are gay, freedom of speech allows you the right to openly express your views. On the other hand, freedom of speech also allows an Individual with opposing views to express themselves. It's a two way street, or at least It should be.
          The majority feels it's OK to discriminate *******uals??

Eh, OK pal.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            The majority feels it's OK to discriminate *******uals??

Eh, OK pal.
            Listen, If you are gay and are offended by my belief that a man should be with a woman, I don't know what to tell you. I have the freedom of speech that allows me to express my beliefs, just as you have the freedom of speech to say that you believe two people of the same *** should be together.

Comment

Listen, If you are gay and are offended by my belief that a man should be with a woman, I don't know what to tell you. I have the freedom of speech that allows me to express my beliefs, just as you have the freedom of speech to say that you believe two people of the same *** should be together.
              If I was gay, I would openly say it. I don't have any problems with people being gay, and it's quite pathetic that you try to accuse me of it.

The only thing I'm offended by, are idiots saying it's OK to discriminate against others. which is what you're saying. It's small minded, uncivilized and just pathetic.

Would it be OK if Wladimir Klitschko came out and said he felt black people were inferior to white people? Would it be OK if he said they should go to a skin doctor and try to get white?

Comment

If I was gay, I would openly say it. I don't have any problems with people being gay, and it's quite pathetic that you try to accuse me of it.

The only thing I'm offended by, are idiots saying it's OK to discriminate against others. which is what you're saying. It's small minded, uncivilized and just pathetic.

Would it be OK if Wladimir Klitschko came out and said he felt black people were inferior to white people? Would it be OK if he said they should go to a skin doctor and try to get white?

Comment

Would it be OK if Wladimir Klitschko came out and said he felt Black people were inferior to white people? Would it be OK if he said they should go to a skin doctor and try to get white?
                  You must have a reading problem. I didn't accuse you of being gay, I said IF you are. As I stated In a previous post, I have nothing against people that are gay, that Is there choice. That doesn't mean that I have to agree with them, and that doesn't mean that I don't have the right to express my opinion, just as they have the right to express there opinion.

Comment

You must have a reading problem. I didn't accuse you of being gay, I said IF you are. As I stated In a previous post, I have nothing against people that are gay, that Is there choice. That doesn't mean that I have to agree with them, and that doesn't mean that I don't have the right to express my opinion, just as they have the right to express there opinion.
                    "listen, if you're gay and get offended by my belief that a man should be with a woman, I don't know what to tell you" - I have a reading problem? huh

So you're saying it's OK for Wlad to come out and say black people are inferior to white people and they should go to a skin doctor to get their colour removed?

You would be completely fine with him saying that, because it's his opinion?

Comment

I don't think gay people are offended by that belief. They're aware they're in the minority, and that straight people don't see things the way they do. They're not trying to tell straight people to change their preferences. They just want the same rights we do, to freely enjoy relationships with people of their own choosing.

There is nothing wrong with consenting adults doing what they want with each other. Did you know the are still laws on the books in many states forbidding a woman from giving you fellatio, or from you having **** *** with a woman? Part of the reason is because the lawmakers at the time felt that those acts were "unnatural." Sound familiar?

Comment

Working...
                      X