Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Johnny Tapia's Widow Marries Boxer's Half Brother

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow that's the worst! I'm sure poor ol Johnny is turning in his grave over that BS. Scandalous!

Comment

Que asco...

Comment

Right!!!!tell me something wasn't going on & she was there 4 there $$ + insurance...puta!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BarnBurnerBrawl View Post
          If he from Albuquerque he might have been doing that Heisenberg s blue meth.guess the widow got the next best thing . To each his own .
          ha, just started watching that show. 2 season in, im hooked, thank netflix.

that is kinda wrong though, aint no fun if the family can have none. lol..

Comment

Everyone deserves to be happy but I don't know if Johnny would have liked. Hopefully he found peace, too.

Comment

How is anyone happy with this situation? It's pretty sad to me.. I'm not judging but I don't know how I will feel if I was one of the sons. How you marry my uncle, mom? All my respect for women will be zilch

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Uh oh

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                haaa......yup

Comment

Pinche puta!! johnny died less than 2 years ago and she is already fugging his bro!!??? descansa en paz guerrero...

Comment

Don't want to judge them because I don't know them but this definitely sounds strange.......talk about **** what people say - geez....

Comment

Originally posted by sapo13 View Post
                      This is actually in the bible!!

It is Biblical for the widow to marry the brother!!

So its the right thing to do!!

kinda crazy though.... im not a bible thumper. But I do know the Bible will never steer you wrong!!
                      BS! Cite the verse

Comment

Working...
                      X