Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Fury: Haye is Now Ridiculed, Credibilty is Lost!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lost all respect for him when he complained about his toe after the Klit fight after all that trash talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
      Can't fake a cut ofcourse, it was clearly real but why would he want to spar without head gear?
      He's clearly been sparring with top class HW's and its a no brainer that you can pick up bruises and so on, he could of done low intensity sparring without the head gear.

Maybe it wasn't fake but it sure as hell was a ****ing ****** thing to do.
      He didn't spar without headgear appararently, thought lots of people do for whatever reason.

It was a freak accident, but it didn't look good. that's for sure.

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Why? Did you touch it and stroke it like you do his bell-end?
      Nope. I just have common sense unlike you it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        He didn't spar without headgear appararently, thought lots of people do for whatever reason.

It was a freak accident, but it didn't look good. that's for sure.

Nope. I just have common sense unlike you it seems.
        David Haye lost the right to have "common sense" applied to him a long time ago. The guy is a fraudster. He's also very rich having robbed the public repeatedly. So is it out of the realms of all possibility that he faked more injuries? No, it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
          There's thousands of people posting everyday on here why would i remember your posts over anyone elses until you replied to mine? Jizz-guzzling? Is that what common ****ing sense is called nowadays?

Sure as **** isn't "thousands" of posts in this thread. Pretty difficult to miss that gif given your first post in this thread came right after it.

Jizz-guzzling, ball-massaging, arse-licking - call it whatever you want; you've been doing it for Haye over the last couple of years.

Comment

David Haye lost the right to have "common sense" applied to him a long time ago. The guy is a fraudster. He's also very rich having robbed the public repeatedly. So is it out of the realms of all possibility that he faked more injuries? No, it's not.
            How has he robbed the public repeatedly? He's robbed the public of a good fight once. Just once.

Is it out of the question that he would fake a back injury to avoid the Klitschkos? No.

Is it out of the question that he would cut himself/use make-up to fake a cut to avoid Tyson Fury? Absolutely.

Common sense. Don't be ******.

Comment

Is it out of the question that he would fake a back injury to avoid the Klitschkos? No.

Is it out of the question that he would cut himself/use make-up to fake a cut to avoid Tyson Fury? Absolutely.
              How does a logical person infer the second sentence from the first unless they are ****** or brainwashed?

It's not out of the question that he'd do something once (actually repeatedly) but it is out of the question he'd do it again?

The fact that it was a visible injury makes me even more su****ious because he knew the backlash would be even more severe if it'd been another "back injury".

Then he had to go even more severe with that ridiculous over the top shoulder sling and claim his life was in danger

Now he's back just like everyone who isn't dumb to this predicted.

Comment

How does a logical person infer the second sentence from the first unless they are ****** or brainwashed?

It's not out of the question that he'd do something once (actually repeatedly) but it is out of the question he'd do it again?

The fact that it was a visible injury makes me even more su****ious because he knew the backlash would be even more severe if it'd been another "back injury".

Then he had to go even more severe with that ridiculous over the top shoulder sling and claim his life was in danger

Now he's back just like everyone who isn't dumb to this predicted.
                OK - I see. You're trolling.

Back injury same as a cut you can see with your own damn eyes.

I'm the ****** one.

Comment

OK - I see. You're trolling.

Back injury same as a cut you can see with your own damn eyes.

I'm the ****** one.
                  Like I said, he had to make sure it was a visible one to reduce the backlash. That explains all the staged Twatter pictures with him looking at us with his best puppy dog eyes.

*** outta here.

Comment

Originally posted by SlickRickman View Post
                    Sure as **** isn't "thousands" of posts in this thread. Pretty difficult to miss that gif given your first post in this thread came right after it.

Jizz-guzzling, ball-massaging, arse-licking - call it whatever you want; you've been doing it for Haye over the last couple of years.
                    I didn't miss it just didn't care who wrote it enough to take note. So you're an alt would you like to enlighten us to what your other account name is? If people didn't make up ****** conspiracy theories I wouldn't need to point out how ****** they are. One minute Haye only cares about money and then the next we are supposed to believe he was so afraid of Fury he walked away from over £5 million.

Comment

you know it's bad when a ***** is on the internet talking sh#t about you.

Comment

Working...
                      X