Matthysse against Josecito Lopez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    does golden boy hates josesito?
    they use him as a stepping stone, it's his job to upset the apple cart.

Comment

He will knock him out like Maidana did. I have never seen a fairly good very game fighter like Lopez thrown to the wolves again and again. Lopez could beat lots of fighters but he can't beat the very top level guys like Canelo, Maidana, and Matthysse. He won't run. He comes to fight and guys like this will always knock him out. Get him a rematch with Ortiz or a fight with Berto and he might win. Take him back down to 140 and I think he will do better. He might beat Paulie or Judah but he gets hit to much to fight the big punchers with fast hands.

Comment

Nothing to get excited about. He's just not an appealing opponent for Matthysse, even as a comeback. I wanna see Matthysse back in the ring, but this is just Golden Boy/Goossen overplaying the same move, it's getting ridiculous - When Ortiz lost they brought him back against Lopez to make him look good. That didn't work out entirely so they drag him up to 154 to get pounced on by Canelo bc they just had to compete with Chavez-Martinez. Maidana gets thoroughly out boxed by ****ing Alexander so GB sends in Lopez to make Maidana look good. And here we go again with Matthysse. I like watching Lucas and I respect Lopez, but I'm just not interested.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          He will knock him out like Maidana did. I have never seen a fairly good very game fighter like Lopez thrown to the wolves again and again. Lopez could beat lots of fighters but he can't beat the very top level guys like Canelo, Maidana, and Matthysse. He won't run. He comes to fight and guys like this will always knock him out. Get him a rematch with Ortiz or a fight with Berto and he might win. Take him back down to 140 and I think he will do better. He might beat Paulie or Judah but he gets hit to much to fight the big punchers with fast hands.
          that's the thing. they thought he was a true soldier. he's a soldier, but not a durable one.

keeping it simple and true.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
            that's the thing. they thought he was a true soldier. he's a soldier, but not a durable one.

keeping it simple and true.
            Truth^
            I think this bouts more of a feeler at how he would do at 147

Comment

Lol Josesito has the thoughest schedule to date, gets all the hard hitters.

Comment

Originally posted by twrx View Post
                Truth^
                I think this bouts more of a feeler at how he would do at 147
                yeah man. lopez is a warrior and you can't take nothing away from him. But dude just doesn't fight smart.

Lucas would wreck that dude.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                  Lol Josesito has the thoughest schedule to date, gets all the hard hitters.
                  I think him and Rosado both have had a tough schedule the last few years.

Comment

At this rate they'll probably feed whatever's left of Lopez to Thurman

Comment

im rooting Lopez just like i did against maidana he stunned him good with a body shot ....he stops lucas and makes Garcia look average.

Comment

Working...
                      X