Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2003 HW RJJ v David Haye - Who wins and how?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye isn't a slow Ruiz and Jones isn't stopping him, Haye would eventually get him pinned and take his head off. The Ruiz fight actually looked suspect to me, Ruiz looked like he didn't want to fight.

Comment

LOL at people saying, "Haye isn't Ruiz" as some slight against Roy when Haye looked like garbage against a much older John Ruiz.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        LOL at people saying, "Haye isn't Ruiz" as some slight against Roy when Haye looked like garbage against a much older John Ruiz.
        Looked like garbage? Dropping him multiple times and his corner throwing in the towel = Looked like garbage?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
          Looked like garbage? Dropping him multiple times and his corner throwing in the towel = Looked like garbage?
          He looked like garbage.

Comment

I think the point is that Ruiz is a slow, lumbering Heavyweight with not that much power. Haye is very fast and very powerful. He would eventually spark Roy out.

Comment

He looked like garbage.
              Did RJJ look better?

Comment

Haye hits like a ****ing rocket, he KOs RJJ in 4 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Did RJJ look better?

First, let me make it clear that I don't think Roy would beat Haye. There's weight classes for a reason, Haye's a heavyweight athlete and Roy would not avoid him for 12.

Roy was a light heavyweight. Haye was the supposed Klitschko killer and he got pushed around and couldn't avoid the jab of a shot John Ruiz. I guarantee if Roy had fought shot John Ruiz, he would have looked better than Haye did.

Comment

RJJ wouldn't have the blatant speed advantage he had against Ruiz facing Haye.

And Haye can crack.

I see Haye stopping him by a brutal one.

Comment

I think Roy Jones in his prime would school David Haye.

Haye's skill & athleticism is overrated by his fans, Roy's skill & athleticism was for real.

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                      Roy lights him up and stops him
                      Carl Thompson did it...

Roy most definitely would have.

Comment

Working...
                      X