No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Could Get Crack at Stieglitz-Abraham Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    He does seem improved, but I'm not sure Andrade was that much better than Chavez, if at all. Andrade no skills, only could eat punches like skittles and good stamina. Chavez about the same, maybe even bigger, maybe not quite as iron chinned but close.
    Chavez has not shown a good gas tank or chin because he is bigger than everyone he fights which would not be the case here.

Comment

I think Chavez Jr. is capable of beating both Abraham and Stieglitz, you never know with Chavez Jr. though. I think both fights would be very competitive.

We'll have a better idea how Chavez Jr. would do against these guys after we see how much the third fight takes out of the Abraham vs. Stieglitz winner, and how Chavez Jr. looks in his rematch with Vera.

Comment

Right now Jr is weighing about 220 with a beer in one hand and a joint in the other while a bunch of hard working 168'ers are not being mentioned in this article.

Comment

Originally posted by 9iron9mayk9i View Post
          A focused and determined Chavez could beat anybody
          Does that version of him even exist? Especially @ SMW?

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
            Right now Jr is weighing about 220 with a beer in one hand and a joint in the other while a bunch of hard working 168'ers are not being mentioned in this article.
            So?? He deserves an applause for being a pot smoker, party animal, booze drinker and still has a great record. He is the only fighter who has hurt Martinez badly, in one round.

Comment

He didn't beat Vera IMO and probably won't beat him this time... but he'll get the nod of course. Vs Abraham that would be a great rock em sock em robots fight... devoid of any and all skills... but Steiglitz probably beats AA so that's out the window. I honestly don't know how Jr would do vs Steiglitz though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                Right now Jr is weighing about 220 with a beer in one hand and a joint in the other while a bunch of hard working *****es sucking him....

Comment

Stieglitz bombards him through 12 rounds possibly for a late tko.
                  An Abraham fight would be closer but I think Abraham wins a close decision.
                  Also froch, Groves and degale also beat him and ward obviously does.

His only shot for a title would be against Bika but I wouldn't be surprised if Bika got the better of him.

If he actually came into the fights in shape though he would have a shot against a couple of the above guys.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                    what organization wouldn't want him? not talking about how good he is or anything like that,just his popularity and the money he brings,no wonder the wbo is offering him the chance
                    Becuase chavez Jr.'s Godfather runs the WBC

Comment

I can't c Jr leaving WBC & losing his protection...

Comment

Working...
                      X