Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Danny Garcia Rapping + Angel Garcia Dancing In Studio [ATG MATERIAL]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Danny Garcia Rapping + Angel Garcia Dancing In Studio [ATG MATERIAL]

lmao.... atg material... hof guaranteed

happy new years everybody, lets get it

LMAO, Angel's living through his son, and trying to act like one of the "boyz". Grown ass man, acting like a 15 year old kid that visits WSHH everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by SUCIO416 View Post

lmao.... atg material... hof guaranteed

happy new years everybody, lets get it
      Angel dancing is a lil too much man, hes hilarious.

Comment

Lmao angel can't dance. But he was hilarious when he was dancing at the weigh in to some type of way

Comment

Looks like the typical parent trying to dance to Hip Hop but ends up looking awkward doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarcaztic View Post
            LMAO, Angel's living through his son, and trying to act like one of the "boyz". Grown ass man, acting like a 15 year old kid that visits WSHH everyday.
            stop hatin son.

i wish your dad was like angel lol.

Comment

I can't possibly be the only one who finds Angel Garcia depressing and kind of pathetic. The man has done a hell of a job training his son, but come on.

Comment

Angel Garcia is becoming a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I can't possibly be the only one who finds Angel Garcia depressing and kind of pathetic. The man has done a hell of a job training his son, but come on.
                  Angel has been a great addition to the sport, he knows how to stir the pot. I have a feeling I'm never gonna anticipate a fight as much as Garcia-Matthysse

Comment

Dance-level: 9000

I guess... In a way it's good to see that they seem to have such a great relationship. But Angel is a douche, and Danny can't rap.

Comment

Working...
                    X