No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Provodnikov: A Good Chance I'll Face Pacquiao on 4/12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meanrighthook29 View Post
    why would Bradley duck a huge payday against Pacquaio? lol obviously they want provo because he's an easier fight and there to be hit.
    to protect his "0"

arum wants bradley to be his next top rank superstar...rematching against pacquiao is too risky knowing that pac won the first fight and he had to bail bradley out of that loss......

if arum can match pac with a big puncher like provodnikov who can add more damage and wear and tear..then hopefully pac will be ripe for the picking when he sends him off to bradley..to get an easy win against a more damaged pacquiao..passing teh torch to the next top rank superstar in the making.....

it's all clear now
    Last edited by Bermuda; 12-30-2013, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Meanrighthook29 View Post
      why would Bradley duck a huge payday against Pacquaio? lol obviously they want provo because he's an easier fight and there to be hit.
      Bradley turned down the rematch the first time to fight Marquez for less pay.

Comment

Will be a great fight, the russian brings fireworks as does Pacquiao.

You dont want to see this? must be out of your mind.

Comment

pac's familiarity with provo probably means he can stay out of the pocket

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Because Arum knows people don't like Bradley and the fight wouldn't be exciting.
            You say? I saw many around here who like Bradley... In fact I "studied" his fights a little and I share the opinion that Bradley really is good and hard to deal with... I also suspect that Bradley is a kind of a "thinker" as he "adjusts" quite easily -- which makes him hard to beat...

Comment

Hey listen, don't tell anywhone what I'm about to tell you and keep it as a secret. I talked to Arum a few days ago and the plan is this:

|.-Pacquiao is on the decline since the Clottey fight, he ain't the same no more, and he's on his way out of boxing.
              2.-Arum told me he doesn't want to pair Bradley and Pacquiao right now, why? because that will end Pacquiao's career, Bradley will outbox him this time in a spectacular way.
              3.- Arum wants to milk more money from his fighter before his company is broken, because Top Rank is going down , his stable is being diminished and with the loss of Pacquiao, JMM and Bradley leaving Top Rank for a future mayweather showdown, his company will come to an end.

So the plan is this:
              Put Pacquiao vs Provo so Pacquiao can win against another Rios style slugger, and finally get the rematch with Bradley done where Bradley will dominate and end's Arum cashcow for once and all. JMM is on his way out too, Bradley will leave Greedy bastard Arum, Mikey Garcia and another fighters will migrate to Golden Boy and finally we'll see Arum as the next Don King for everyone's good, and specially for BOXING'S GOOD .

Comment

It would be an interesting fight, Provodnikov is actually a good inside fighter and I think he would be able to do some work there. Manny has an advantage on the outside with movement and his offense.

Manny would need to really sit on his shots to keep Provodnikov honest if he does that he should win as long as he is of the right mind. If he overlooks or not focused on the fight I think that would turn it into a very tough dogfight which might make Manny look old very quick.

Comment

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS View Post
                  to protect his "0"

arum wants bradley to be his next top rank superstar...rematching against pacquiao is too risky knowing that pac won the first fight and he had to bail bradley out of that loss......

if arum can match pac with a big puncher like provodnikov who can add more damage and wear and tear..then hopefully pac will be ripe for the picking when he sends him off to bradley..to get an easy win against a more damaged pacquiao..passing teh torch to the next top rank superstar in the making.....

it's all clear now
                  ^^ This dude knows what he's talkin' about, but Bradley has already stated on a lot of interviews that he will leave TR as soon as his contract expires in the seeking of better paydays and regognition plus a potential dream match against Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS View Post
                    to protect his "0"

it's all clear now
                    Did you see all those in that funny "crystal ball' of yours?

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      You say? I saw many around here who like Bradley... In fact I "studied" his fights a little and I share the opinion that Bradley really is good and hard to deal with... I also suspect that Bradley is a kind of a "thinker" as he "adjusts" quite easily -- which makes him hard to beat...
                      Not talking us, I'm talking casuals. First fight did what, 700k PPV buys? I doubt the rematch would do better or the fight would be more entertaining. Arum's trying to make people believe Pac is back, best way to do that is with guys who come at him and fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X