Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congradulations to 2013 Poster of the year - Hougigo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should of been Daggum but i can't hate on Hougigo, he's a good guy.

Congratulations.

Comment

• Red K sent.

Just kidding cong****

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Red K sent.

Just kidding cong****

Great sig.

Comment

• Cong**** hougigo! You got entirely to much time on your hands....
          I'll hit you with some green soon as I re-up

Comment

• Thank you everybody for the congratulations and thank you to the people who voted for me. I really appreciate it, love hanging out here with you guys and posting about the sport that I love so very much. A lot of great posters up there and I have nothing but respect for each and every one of them. Even more so to the posters who aren't up on there but still make quality posts each and every day.

Yea... i'm on here way too much, but hey school went from 18+ hours to less than 10 and work is boring as hell.

Looking forward to a great 2014 even though it started out pretty bad with injuries... but it's never how you start, it's how you finish. Cheers to everyone and thanks once again!

Comment

• Originally posted by DonMega View Post
              Cong**** hougigo! You got entirely to much time on your hands....
              I'll hit you with some green soon as I re-up
              I really do... My school's basically done and i'm just studying for the FE and working now

Comment

• Cong**** Hougigo, one of the few guys on here that knows every single weight class and would know without looking it up who Hekkie Budler is

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  Cong**** Hougigo, one of the few guys on here that knows every single weight class and would know without looking it up who Hekkie Budler is
                  Dude had a crazy haircut last time I saw him.... and he wants Ryo Miyazaki's belt now that he's vacated it

Over Ali Raymi's dead body though

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Dude had a crazy haircut last time I saw him.... and he wants Ryo Miyazaki's belt now that he's vacated it

Over Ali Raymi's dead body though
                    That pink do he sported was something else. Would honestly stay up late to watch a grainy 180 P stream of Raymi-Buddler though. That's how much much you have us all fascinated with Ali Raymi.

Comment

• cong****

Comment

Working...
                      X