Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinidad Vs Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maidana's left hook was tagging Broner all night long, what do you think Tito's left hook would do to him?

Comment

Why or you Lames so obsessed with Adrien Broner?? The kid is Must see TV!! Felix Trinidad vs Sugar Shane 147!!! Felix Trinidad vs V.Forrest 154!!!

Comment

My goodness.. It would look similar to the first round of the Trinidad-Vargas fight, only Broner wouldn't have gotten up after the second knockdown.

Comment

That is an insult to one of the greatest welterweights in history to suggest that a piece of **** like Broner would have a chance in hell of even lasting 5 rounds with Trinidad. Trinidad by KO in 3 rounds or less.

Comment

Wow. How stupid of a question is this?. While were at it who wins Prime kostya tszyu or Jason litzau??

Comment

i love this kind of thread

Comment

I like Broner, and believe he would have his moments in the first round or 2, maybe even drop Tito who was famously bad on his feet early, but Tito ALWAYS , lands a left (except against the ghost that was a 160 B-Hop) and Broner would NOT stand up to it. Do people realize how good Vargas was? De la Hoya was? They were Elite. Tito would take Maidana's head off in like half a round because of his style.

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
                  Wow. How stupid of a question is this?. While were at it who wins Prime kostya tszyu or Jason litzau??
                  Or maybe a Sugar Ray Robinson vs Paulie Malinaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                    Or maybe a Sugar Ray Robinson vs Paulie Malinaggi.
                    I would pay thousands to see Paulie fight SRR if it were possible. Be good to see if he could be the first to KO paulie

Comment

The whole world should red him for even putting the two in the same sentence.

Comment

Working...
                      X