No announcement yet.

Snoop Lion Makes Joke About Broner, Elie Gets All Butthurt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    Why is it so important to you that Elle is a ***? Or are you saying that Elle advocated Zionist actions? because not all ***s are zionists, and the fact that Elle is ***ish does not have anything materially to do with him being a self righteous prick.
    That would be because Elie here attacks those that oppose violent zionist actions and quickly labels them as racists, in spite of many ***s being opposed to the current Israeli politics as well. Indeed, Elie is a violent, war mongering prick that happens to be a ***.

Comment

I can't believe youtube has given idiots like this recognition

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        If he goes in the broner thread here his vagina would start crying.

Comment

Elie is a straight up phaggot. His interviews suck and he is just a little tag along puzzy. I hope snoop sends some of his "street life" friends to elie's apartment.

Comment

For the few wondering about the Snoop Lion name...

Comment

A *** from the burbs somewhere in California telling a former gang member, current rap icon, he's a sellout and he turned his back on the hood. You can't make this **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                "Turn your back on the street life" BHAHAHAHA

Snoop should still be preaching about doing drive-bys and bitches ain't shit I guess.
                This is what killed me; I felt disrespected when he said this.

**** you know about the street life? And what in your right mind makes you think showing the people still out here that it's possible & alternative ways of making it out is being a sell out?

Lets criticize the man for having a sense of humor and doing what millions of others were; like he pioneered the ****. Snoop was long beach crippin, respect that he made it out.

Comment

ellie said "he turned his back on the street life to preach the right thing" what a sell out right?

****in idiot ellie sechbach is. i cant even....

Comment

Why doesn't he say anything to Garcia for brushing Broner's hair? ***** reminds me of that fish that sucks scum at the bottom of the sea.

Comment

He calls himself Snoop Lion now? That is pathetic...the Broner meme was hilarious, though!

Comment

Working...
                      X