Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari
    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Idk about 'we' but 'I' do. I don't think I've ever seen Pacquiao fight for 30 seconds of a fight, hurt his guy several times and then take the rest of the round off.

You can say "Bradley adjusted all you want" but Pacman was doing it from the very beginning. At times he even looked bored in there.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

It was obviously fixed, but Bradley wasn't in on it. Bradley was fighting for his life, the only one in on it was Pacman and Arum. Arum probably told Manny to take it easy on Bradley just box him don't knock him out and Pac said okay boss.

Bradley looked shocked as hell when he won, dude had the face of a guy who just lost. Pacman could have really hurt Bradley he had Bradley backing to the corner and the ropes one time he hit Bradley with a good body shot and backed off, he did the same to Rios. Arum knows if Rios survived that he can still use him and promote him, but if Pac humilated him it would be hard to sell him same thing with Bradley.

Bradley had many times in the fight had the look of a guy saying knock me out already, its the same look Oscar had, anytime a fighter backs to the ropes or corner and lets you Tee off on them, that means they are ready to go. Pacman backed off though and went back to the middle of the ring, the old Pacman would never stop punching he had no mercy.

The thing is if Arum verbally told Manny to take it easy, there is no contract and you can't claim fix, even though Pac probably did take it easy cause Arum told him too.

Pacman seems like the type of moron who would do something ****** like that and obey his promoters advice to go easy, the guy is not bright at all when it comes to a lot of things.
    Arum wanted a rematch between Pacquiao and Bradley. But when he saw that backfire due to the robbery, he had to go back to the drawing board.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Why is everyone ****ting on Pacquiao? Do you boys really think he was in on the fix against Bradly? If so, Pacquiao is bad for boxing and should retire

Comment

Originally posted by trufightfanatic View Post
        As long as Manny avoids Timmy's head he should beat him easily AGAIN except this time he will get the nod. As far as Manny getting a ko, I'm not so sure since he pretty much stopped knocking guys out once Floyd said take the tests.
        He fought massive Clottey who shelled up all night. Dropped 15lb heavier Mosley and had him running all night. Mosley fought Canelo later at 154, took everything, no running. Ended Marg's career, and spared him late. Vs Timmy Pac broke down that wall pretty quick. Rios pulled a Clottey vs cautious Pac, pretty out of character. All these guys much bigger (except Bradley), all top notch durable. Really only Marquez dealt with Pac's offense, what else is new?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          hey how come only now you responded to that reply pm? what a jerk off.
          the hell are you going off about hectari. you have no room to talk. you talked shit to me for months for having your quote in my sig, calling me out saying i would have to leave forever once pac got ko'd. then once he lost, you complain to me to take it off and call me a jerk and "get over it" when all u did was talk crap to me the entire prefight. then i take it off out of kindness, despite you acting like a moron still not accepting you were wrong and manning up.

now you're here calling ME a jerk off? what a joker.

Comment

Ironically, Timmy hit hard enough to make Campbell quit like a b!tch.

Comment

Bradley beats PAC or it's a close fight

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                Why is everyone ****ting on Pacquiao? Do you boys really think he was in on the fix against Bradly? If so, Pacquiao is bad for boxing and should retire
                The dude is pretty dumb, so yes he was probably in on it. But you can't call it a fix all Arum told him was just out box him don't KO him or something like that. It was obvious, Pac kept backing off anytime he had Bradley in a position to unload his flurries. If you notice Pacman throws nothing but arm punches now, in the Rios fight he did the same thing he would get Rios going back but he would back off. The old Pacman when you went backwards he kept going forward.

Pac probably said okay Boss and did it, the guy is super obedient. remember when he was promoted by Murad Muhammad that black guy with the snaggle tooth? he was obedient to him as well, they were throwing him in with all the tough guys at 122-126 and he said bring it on and called out all the tough Mexicans because his promoter told him too.

Pac is pretty much an obedient puppet, a slave employee who is basically obeys his master.

Comment

Would be a much closer fight in a rematch.
                  I have Pac winning the 1st fight.

Bradley might get that win out with possibly better stamina in the later rounds (10-12). The output of Pac has been going down noticeably. I had expected the output to be 20% higher than actual given that he really needed to impress the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                    the hell are you going off about hectari. you have no room to talk. you talked shit to me for months for having your quote in my sig, calling me out saying i would have to leave forever once pac got ko'd. then once he lost, you complain to me to take it off and call me a jerk and "get over it" when all u did was talk crap to me the entire prefight. then i take it off out of kindness, despite you acting like a moron still not accepting you were wrong and manning up.

now you're here calling ME a jerk off? what a joker.
                    dude why do you have to bring this up in public? why can't you tell me this like a man in private, wtf man. seriously? be mature about it and hit me on pm and we could have squashed it there now you over here starting **** dude. wow

Comment

I think Bradley is really in the zone and looked sharp as hell in his last fight. I think Bradley would do better against Pac than in the first fight and the rematch would be legitimately closer and could go either way with a slight edge to Pac, mainly because Bradley found his strengths against JMM and his skills came together perfectly after he learned from the Prov fight - what to do, what not to do, and work a style that works best for him. I have a lot of respect for Bradley after his last 2 fights and for different reasons in each fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X