No announcement yet.

Mark my words within five years..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    Danny Garcia, #1 P4P.. reigning WW champion.
    I like Danny and he is a tough SOB but I dont see him being 1 p4p. Maybe 8, 9 or 10.

Comment

Danny Garcia will never be an elite, he's got too many flaws. He's flat-footed, slow, hasn't got adequate head movement etc. He's a solid fighter who will give a lot of his opponents a tough time though.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
        Danny Garcia will never be an elite, he's got too many flaws. He's flat-footed, slow, hasn't got adequate head movement etc. He's a solid fighter who will give a lot of his opponents a tough time though.
        The undisputed unified champ in a loaded division is solid? Lmfao foh

Comment

Once we see Garcia vs Bradley or Garcia vs Thurman.. everyone will be shocked again!!

Comment

very good for sure but he's had struggles in some fights that someone lb 4 lb #1 should have walked through (ie judah, morales 1).

Comment

I could see it, but I'm not sure he'll beat Thurman once he starts campaigning at the weight. Thurman and Garcia both are improving each fight, but if they fought in the next year I'd favor One Time. Garcia still needs to work on his footwork, he still fights too flatfooted for my tastes. If he improves some of his obvious flaws, WW will be on notice for real.

Comment

Originally posted by TonitosWay View Post
                Are you done? Pressing on your opinions like they're facts won't bring them any closer to being true. The whole world saw Danny get his ass handed to him by Khan up until that 4th quarter knockout; then his camp immediately said no rematches after the bout. Zab controlled the late rounds of that fight; imagine Judah in his prime.

Ward's abilities speak for itself so I'll let you dream while you still can.

Sorry about wording the way I did but wasn't calling Khan slick; was saying that there will be too many slick/technically sound fighters around for Danny to reign ass P4P king.

Just because you have a valid opinion or is realistic, a dick rider will label you as a hater more times than not.

Edit: Sorry but this is the same faded Zab that just got shutout by Paulie.
                Danny was timing Khan from the the end of the 1st round on, keep telling yourself he wasn't but it won't change the facts.

Danny will not be P4P 1. Never. Crawford will **** him up

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
                  The undisputed unified champ in a loaded division is solid? Lmfao foh
                  Loaded? Who is it loaded with? 140 is over-rated

Comment

Everybody say Danny Garcia have obvious flaws but they don't get that it's what's not obvious that really matter.

What isn't obvious is the little things he does, the way he cases his opponent up to figure them out. His boxing knowledge is his strongest asset, just like Floyd Mayweather. He makes in ring adjustments, keeps his composure and constantly thinking of ways to get control, how to keep control, and then establish dominance.

He doesn't need the most athletic body or natural ability, boxing is chess not checkers as long as you have the right mind you should do great. Danny Garcia proves it over and over.. Even Floyd Mayweather repeats it, someone can hit harder than me, be faster than me but I have the best mind.

Garcia do have gifts though, he developed more nuances to his game so I can see him at #1 soon enough, he already #7 in my opinion.

Comment

Garcia is still underrated smh. I just don't get it. Lucas Matthyse was supposed to beat Mayweather en route to becoming God and when he's outboxed and outbrawled by a young, undefeated champ some still don't wanna give the winner his just due. Folks, Danny Garcia is a top 7 pound for pounder and IMO could conceivably the mantle for the next generation. Garcia's ring IQ is sharp, he's got a good beard, power and has a strong boxing base and amateur background. He's already amassed an excellent resume and his team is top notch, from trainer to advisor to promotional company. Obviously there's a chance that it all comes crumbling down in one fight, not to mention the many strong young fighters coming up today who could easily become the next "One", but Danny is as solid a bet as any.

Comment

Working...
                      X