Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Refuses To Engage Mayweather in Verbal War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
    Pac is shool lol..bob arums slave
    Lol this! Poochiao has nothing to retaliate with at all in all honesty. The guy is flat broke on his knees begging for a big money fight and Juan and Floyd keep turning him down haha. Man Pac and the little fanboy roaches are scrambling all over the place, yall are lost and don't know what to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao has refused to take the bait. For several days, on the social networks, WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. has been taking shots at the Filipino star with photos and reminding Pacquiao of his tax troubles and the 2012 knockout loss to Juan Manuel Marquez.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

• Pac has nothing to retaliate with... I know...he couldn't actually say- you think about mevand reasons to not fight me more than anyone you have ever actually fought and/or will fight. I am s challenge to u and ur "undefeated" record and it scares the sh** out of u. But...in actuality I know u can't fight bc:
        1. Pac didn't agree to the right steroid testing
        2. I'm on vacation
        3. The money split ain't right
        4. Pac lost to bradley and JMM and he must avenge those defeats first
        5. Pac is promoted by Arum and I won't work with Arum
        And many more ovr the yrs that are escaping me at this late hr. Lol...

then add b.s. hypocritical sh** like calling pac the catchweight king vBulletin when he had two catchweight fights (cotto and margarito). How many catchweight fights has mayweather had... 2 (JMM and Canelo).

Maywesthr is scared of pac...always has been...always will be. These little tweets just prove it even more that pac is always in the back of his mind

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
          Manny is too big of a man to reduce himself to Floyds level.
          Was he being the bigger man here?

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...rIk1V9axw0L8dv

Comment

• Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
            Who cares how they are in and out the ring, who care who is rich and who is poor, who care who is African American and who is Filipino, who cares if one of them is undefeated and the one has losses, who cares if one of them has a higher PPV buyrate than the other, who cares if one of them are on social media talking ish and the only one is taking the high ground...these issues should not be any concern of ours

...We should only care that they box.
            That was poetry my friend. Well said. These Pom Poms I meant Floyd divk riders just don't get this is about boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAS_JAS View Post
              for a guy who's nicknamed "money", he sure does avoid the biggest money fight in history
              for a guy who says he doesn't wanna work with bob arum ever, somehow there are multiple negotiations concerning this fight.
              for a guy who says manny is using his name to promote his fight, he's the one talking non-stop about manny. unless there is something going on behind the scenes, its getting embarrassing for Floyd.
              That raps it out folks. Well said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Le samouraï View Post
                You're an imbecile. That's my opinion, but it's also a fact.

Ironic that I'm the "fággoty" poster when you're the one running around making excuses for your hero all day and slobbering all over Floyd's côck. You really need to give that dictionary a workout today.
                Lol You just obliterated the guy. The thing is big dun loves Floyd's divk too much. He rises like a zombie and fights another day. You got to give it to him he is a hardcore divk rider hehe!

Comment

• Floyd stop bring a coward. Fight him u p ussy rather to name calling him from a distance .... Floyd if u don't fight him, retire u bi atch ...

Comment

• floyd spend too much time thinking pac than to his children during this holiday season.

Comment

• So after all these years it is still the same people coming on here defending there fighters like there in a relationship with them hahaha ****ing sad & pathetic!

Comment

Working...
                      X