Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Refuses To Engage Mayweather in Verbal War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• typical BORING pac response.... yawn. kudos on keeping his cool, but the god stuff gets old.

lets see more floyd/maidana beef.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
      Your hate on Manny is so strong that you start to believe the things he's done is EQUIVALENT to what Floyd has done LOL.
      Big Dunn and the other Floyd boys were the same ones saying who cares about Floyds personal life, when Floyd had some convictions and wife abuse, and now the same ones who said who cares about a fighters personal life are the same ones bringing up Mannys lol. These guys just need to be flat out biased, they still keep hiding their love for Floyd. I would respect them more of they just straight up said I will never back down because im a supremacist and must support my own regardless. they think we are dumb, the only Floyd apologists left are basically the prideful race driven ones. that is the only realistic reason he still has these super diehards. Boxing fans will still pay for his fights but they won't defend his lame actions like this.

Comment

• Pacquiao Is The Real Deal, A True Professional & Class Act

Floyd us just another mouthy punk from the hood. He's not credible and has no character.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          Lol. You guys enjoy posting this pic knowing full well there's a pic of Manny literally lying in bed with 3 other dudes floating around the net. And its NOT Photoshopped.
          awwwwwwwwwwww, you mad, bradah!

i bet you're jealous of justin beiber.

Comment

• "Im glad that he is still thinking of me" EPIC!

Comment

• Manny should be more aggressive imo. Like if you guys really want to fight then do some trash talking. Show up to each other events or something to let us know that your serious about fighting one another. I love what Mosley did after Floyd's fight with JMM. He hopped in that ring and demanded a fight because he really wanted it. Well Floyd has a ego so its hes more likely not to do it but Manny should at least pull his cards and see how it goes. At least show up to one of Floyd's fights.

Comment

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Comment

• VVVVVVVVVVV better

Comment

• Originally posted by waxfondler View Post
                    typical BORING pac response.... yawn. kudos on keeping his cool, but the god stuff gets old.
                    It's older than you know brother. Can't stand Atheists.

Comment

• You all think Floyd is ducking Pac? You all crazy lol. Floyd knows a Pac is more of a money maker match than a khan or madiana fight right now. Khan and madiana fight can be much bigger later on once Floyd destroys PAC. Floyd is seeing if PAC has the balls to speak up against him or his promoter. PAC always avoids to challenge Floyd when asked. Oh I do whatever my promoter says. If his promoter really cares for him, step aside let him get his money which he needs badly. It is not like arum won't get his cut any ways lol. PAC has all to gain nothing to lose...He gets money...If he wins has all the power in a rematch... For floyd its a win ...money....maybe opens up a situation were a bradley fight can occur in the same way..Let madiana fight thurman, and khan fight porter.

Comment

Working...
                      X