No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez Making Demands: "Call It Martinez vs Cotto or I wont fight him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    This idiot demanding ****. This fight aint about him is all about Cotto making history.

http://www.elnuevodia.com/martinezvs...a-1674528.html
    Like everyone else I think it seems pretty reasonable. I don't get what your problem Is.

But looking at your display picture, with cottos jeans pulled down particularly low to reveal his V lines above his crotch, I'm guessing you have special feelings for the guy?

Comment

The draw gets the billing title. Cotto is bringing the money so why call it Martinez-Cotto when more than 90% of people buying will do it to watch Cotto make history?
      The draw gets the billing title?
      Canelo vs Cotto November 2014

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
        Like everyone else I think it seems pretty reasonable. I don't get what your problem Is.

But looking at your display picture, with cottos jeans pulled down particularly low to reveal his V lines above his crotch, I'm guessing you have special feelings for the guy?
        Yeah man, unless OP is a woman, it is pretty suspect how he came to the selection of that picture. There's so many bad ass photos out there of Cotto i'm sure, that are better suited for a guy to rock as an avatar on a forum. I would expect that avatar from Queen Leia, Boss Lady, or a female of this site. Add in his defensive attitude and anger towards Martinez. It does seem pretty suspect.

Comment

wait will this fight be ppv

Comment

I'm not sure what'll be funnier for me, my boy Ruslan making Alvarado quit in his hometown or Martinez doing the same to Cotto...

Comment

Well martinez is the champion, he can have this demand

Comment

I hope and want Sergio to win this fight, but Cotto will put pressure on him and force him to use his injured leg.

Comment

The draw gets the billing title. Cotto is bringing the money so why call it Martinez-Cotto when more than 90% of people buying will do it to watch Cotto make history?
                  So you're saying when Cotto fights Canelo, the billing title will be Canelo-Cotto, right?

Comment

wtf?

martinez is looking at his career high payday and hes gonna say some dumb sht like this?

Comment

This idiot demanding ****. This fight aint about him is all about Cotto making history.

http://www.elnuevodia.com/martinezvs...a-1674528.html
                      Hahaha this is ridiculous. I have been following boxing for a very long time and I have never notice a difference who's name goes first. I actually heard the champion is on the right.

Comment

Working...
                      X