No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr Named Yahoo Sports FOTY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tyshun30 View Post
    I know im just it goes both ways u know the word hoodrats means but it is what it is
    Yes I do, it doesn't apply to one race.

Comment

Originally posted by tyshun30 View Post
      I know im just it goes both ways u know the word hoodrats means but it is what it is
      It applies to any race. But that term is a lot more commonly used by a specific race is why they use it on this forum to bait people. Just ignore it.

Comment

He lost alot of rounds against Guerrerro and Canelo. Never hurt either of them once.

Guerrerro is a blown up lightweight and Canelo was 23 years old and at a catchweight

Neither was on any legit P4P list.

I agree with HBO and Lampley that GGG is GOTY

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          He lost alot of rounds against Guerrerro and Canelo. Never hurt either of them once.

Guerrerro is a blown up lightweight and Canelo was 23 years old and at a catchweight

I still can't believe the #1 p4p fighter in the world fought a 23 year old at a CW.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I still can't believe the #1 p4p fighter in the world fought a 23 year old at a CW.
            Remember floyd, i fight fighters in the weight they are comfortable with. I will fight cotto at 154.

Comes Canelo, we can do it at 152 what a ****ing duck, he always contradicts himsel.

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
              It applies to any race. But that term is a lot more commonly used by a specific race is why they use it on this forum to bait people. Just ignore it.
              Got you

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

PacBoy will never be on your level.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_Upper View Post
                  I'm guessing this wasn't directed towards Black people huh?! *SMH*
                  He's racist...come on you know this. It's not even well hidden.

Comment

I agree, i think floyd deserves it the most this year

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
                      He's racist...come on you know this. It's not even well hidden.
                      At first i thought he was joking but now its not funny no more it seem like his focus on fmj nothing else manny my favorite i could care less about fmj but i know at the moment he is in a better position than pac

Comment

Working...
                      X