Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer on Mayweather vs. Khan: Styles Make Fights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its Khan.

The only thing we can do is to not buy the ppv instead look for free live feeds

In Sept its Maidana. An easy year for Floyd.

I guess Showtime will lose money on both this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
      This would have been a good fight when Roach was training him because he was much more aggressive. That aggression might have got him in trouble with other fighters but Floyd doesn't have the power to hurt him.

i'm predicting that mayweather will knock khan out. he certainly has the power to hurt him. khan's chin is laughable.

Comment

I would watch if it was on regular Showtime but spending 70 dollars to watch Khan stumble around the ring is a joke. We've all seen that more than once before...Only way I'm buying is if we get Maidana Garcia and Broner vs a legit opponent.

Comment

oh come on!!!!! schaefer can say whatever he wants, khan should not be in the same ring with mayweather at this point. he is 2-2 in his last 4 and got knocked out aswell. not to mention he also got knocked down in his last fight against that world beater, i forget his name.

mayweather is only after the most money for the least risk and khan is perfect for that. so if you buy this fight, you are an absolute idiot and all you are doing is continuing to allow mayweather to pick and choose ridiculous fights. at the end of the day, if the fans dont buy, then these guys cant continue to take the piss.

Comment

Originally posted by nysoxfan84 View Post
            This fight is going to happen. I will buy the PPV if the undercard is loaded. I'm thinking Broner vs. Mathysse, and Garcia vs. Maidana (or Thurman). Those fights might prove to be too expensive, though.
            Judging by schaefers shameless attempt to sell Khan I think he knows that too. They'll have to put together a great undercard if they want to keep building their momentum from the cards they had this year.

Comment

Originally posted by ihatebobarum View Post
              according to schafer may vs joe schmo would be an event so why not lara. Trust me mayweather dont want no piece of lara
              Khan is a borderline bum, but he's no Joe Smoe. He has a lot of fans in the UK an a few here in the US. So he has a name. Lara does not...If Lara really brought something to the table i think that Floyd would fight him I think he cares less about that 0 than people like to think when big money's involved. No one thought he would fight Canelo 8 months ago
              Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 12-23-2013, 09:24 AM.

Comment

If this fight happens i hope people boycott the **** out of it in protest to ****ty unnecessary fights see how he feels about his"event" when it bombs hard. They just think people are sheep and going to pay money to see mayweather fight newborn bambi in human form..... feeding us dog**** now and telling us how we should be appreciate their generosity. FK THAT. Wouldn't buy this fight with someone else's money just like Guerrero's.

Comment

Originally posted by avnikuka View Post
                  No one mentions Lara because this is Floyd Mayweather were talking about. Lara is just peaking, everybody knows Floyd doesn't fight anyone at there best, or a legitimate threat for that matter.
                  Lara is a 30 year old grown man. He's not "just peaking"

Comment

*** styles and *** all the bs'ing around... BOTTOM LINE IS... KHAN IS NOT WORTH $70 PERIOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rocktx View Post
                      Judging by schaefers shameless attempt to sell Khan I think he knows that too. They'll have to put together a great undercard if they want to keep building their momentum from the cards they had this year.
                      I'm optimistic that they will keep that trend going. It terms of quality fights in the ww division, GBP can mix and match fighters for at least two years without having rematches. TR on the other hand is running out of match-ups with their 6 go-to wws; we're likely getting Pac vs. Bradley 2 in April, then they'll probably put together Rios vs. Ruslan, which leaves Alvarado and Marquez in wait since Marquez refuses to fight anyone but TB.

Comment

Working...
                      X