No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios, Provodnikov Ready To Face Each Other

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
    Bam Bam gets a lot of hate, but he is always game to take on anybody.

Provo-Rios would be brutal. I feel bad for a few of these fighters at 147 - Rios, Alvarado, Provo... because every fight they take a lot of punishment, win lose or draw.
    You cant say it better than that! How the *** can you hate on a man willing to take on any and everyone! And always brings it when he does.

Comment

• One thing is pretty clear about Rios, his defense is laughable and he doesn't care if he gets hit, he's stated in the past that he doesn't mind taking a few clean shots to the head. When a boxer with limited speed and movement declares they don't mind getting hit you have all the makings of a punching bag.

I like Provodnikov by KO late.

Comment

• Provodnikov should win this fight else the opportunities will blow up. RIOS vs. PROVODNIKOV will be a WARRRRRR!!!!

Comment

• 50/50 as it gets.

Comment

• THANK YOU TOP RANK,THANK YOU!!! THESE ARE MEN,I'M REALLY TO O TIRED OF FLOYD'S FIGHTS WITH LOSERS THAT MAKE UPSETS AND AL HAYMON BS. TR put in the ring what fans dream!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
              Rios did better against Pacquiao than Broner against Maidana. Rios vs Provodinikov is 50-50 fight
              Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Comment

• Great great fight. I really don't know who to pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  If we ever end up at arm's legnth. I'm a hit you in your mouth so hard youe stepmom gone feel me for the nexr 3 birthdays.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                    Did Mayweather land 4-5 punch combinations off of Guerrero's chin for 12 rounds? Pac did brutalize Rios, It was like a professional fighter In the ring with a 12 year old amateur.
                    You're seriously overhyping Pac's performance, but anywho.

I do agree that Rios looked like a 12yr old amateur. Ironically, a couple year ago Floyd made Pac's daddy look like a 6yr old amateur.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                      If we ever end up at arm's legnth. I'm a hit you in your mouth so hard youe stepmom gone feel me for the nexr 3 birthdays.
                      you wouldn't do **** and you know it

Comment

Working...
                      X