Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Floyd said his the A side and more popular than Pacquiao, then why the need for the Cinco De Mayo weekend fight?

Comment

• Floyd,

Comment

• Originally posted by King Flow View Post
        which has only been pure speculation by fans, the entire ducking and scared talk is nonsense. Floyd has gotten in the ring with plenty of top fighters so I doubt he'd duck Pac.

The drug testing thing really caught my eyes then turning down 40 Mil, all well documented things and no speculation at all. Floyd however gets all the blame, hell now he's scared of Khan of all people. I mean I understand not liking the guy but the obsession with calling him a coward is very weird to constantly see on here.
        You're a blind worshipper. Learn to see what is actually there.

I'll give you 4 examples. Words straight from the horses mouth.

1. Health comes first. 2. I didn't say that? 3. Caught on camera him saying ' Oh it's just vampire facial' 4. At least I'm a rich coward!

The guy is a deceitful flip flopper with no integrity, but it's a free world believe him, even if the obvious is out in the open lol
        Last edited by Spoon23; 12-21-2014, 01:39 AM.

Comment

• They wont fight !

Comment

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
            If Floyd said his the A side and more popular than Pacquiao, then why the need for the Cinco De Mayo weekend fight?
            CBS lost millions of money from Floyd fights. He's a LIABILITY in businesses. The guys is all about negative losses.

In 2014 CBS/Showtime did two Mayweather Pay-Per-View fights, which sources say did less than 900,000 buys each. With the break-even being about 1.2 million buys per fight, figure CBS lost a total of $10 million to $12 million on both rumbles.

And I dont think Floyd is better in terms of ppv than Pac? Floyd is negative earnings lol

I say 60/40, in favor of Pac. In Pac fights Hbo earns, Arum earns everyone earns, while in Floyd side in making his fights no one earns and they even lose money.

Pac is the cash cow. Floyd is a liability for any business. But so just to make this fight happen Pac is willing to take the lesser piece of the pie coz greedy, coward, vampire facial man doesn't want to get in the ring with the real deal, The Pacman.
            Last edited by Spoon23; 12-23-2014, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• i'll watch...but both fighters are enough past their prime to make the outcome sort of irrelevant to me. i doubt either guy is going to fight young guys like khan and thurman...who i believe are the future of the ww division. boxing has moved on. there is a whole new crop of elite fighters that aren't getting their due because of all the hype surrounding these 2 guys who are probably both gonna be retired next year. i can't justify caring about pacquiao and mayweather with fighters like kovalev, ward, golovkin, thurman, danny garcia, crawford, walters, mikey garcia, mares, lomachenko, rigondieaux and roman gonzalez to name a few...who all have actual futures in the sport. fight shoulda happened in 2010 and thats that. reminds me of hagler vs leonard or tyson vs lewis...way too late to really matter. i really don't care who wins and wouldn't be surprised of more hardcore fans of the sport feel the same way.

Comment

• This dumb ass trys so hard to sound smart. What a dumb piece of shlt! Learn to read dumbass.

Comment

• Floyd also holds the record for being the biggest Coward in the history of Boxing!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post

This dumb ass trys so hard to sound smart. What a dumb piece of shlt! Learn to read dumbass.
                    i actually think he sounds like he has become a bit mentally slow. would be kinda sad and ironic for the best defensive fighter since whitaker to be brain damaged.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post

This dumb ass trys so hard to sound smart. What a dumb piece of shlt! Learn to read dumbass.
                      But somehow that same dumb ass has accomplished more in his life than your ******ed ass"peeleft:... Oh the irony

Comment

Working...
                      X