• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
    agree

why not??

yep

dude you said floyd whould duck canelo....then after the fight gave floyd 0 credit at all
    False. I give Floyd some credit. But not fully. You know why, I'd also ignore it if I were you.

Anyway so were you in deed searching for a pass for Floyd for the Khan fight?? Wow.

Comment

id agree if Saul didnt win his title againt matthew hatton at a catchweight...and missed the damn catchweight
      Owned lol but 2 wrongs dont make a right doe. Still is not like they where robbed the guys agreed and got in the ring those are legitimate wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        False. I give Floyd some credit. But not fully. You know why, I'd also ignore it if I were you.

Anyway so were you in deed searching for a pass for Floyd for the Khan fight?? Wow.
        man you were a HUGE CANELO HATER..THEN HE BEAT TROUT WHO YOU HYPED UP FOR SOME REASON....THEN FLOYD DOMIANTES CANELO AND YOU ARE STILL ON HERE CRITICIZING FLOYD.
        Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        Owned lol but 2 wrongs dont make a right doe. Still is not like they where robbed the guys agreed and got in the ring those are legitimate wins.
        Exactly

Comment

man you were a HUGE CANELO HATER..THEN HE BEAT TROUT WHO YOU HYPED UP FOR SOME REASON....THEN FLOYD DOMIANTES CANELO AND YOU ARE STILL ON HERE CRITICIZING FLOYD.
          Exactly
          I sure did give Canelo his props. I see that you still are acting like there's no reason to not be skeptical of Floyd/Canelo. Here's a hint. You talked crap about Canelo at a catchweight. Hope this helps you out. A 2 time champion at 154 needed a catchweight to fight at 154 for the 3rd time. How is that not worthy of being critiqued??

Comment

well if 800k is a flop then damn
            If Guerrero really did 800,000 thats great but I dont believe that. On the other hand regardless of what Floyd officially says he probably has stipulations in his showtime contract that allow them to have a say in who he fights if quotas arent met.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              I sure did give Canelo his props. I see that you still are acting like there's no reason to not be skeptical of Floyd/Canelo. Here's a hint. You talked crap about Canelo at a catchweight. Hope this helps you out. A 2 time champion at 154 needed a catchweight to fight at 154 for the 3rd time. How is that not worthy of being critiqued??
              "Because Canelo said on boxingscene 2 years ago he would drop down in weight to fight Floyd doe"

The supposed p4p #1 fighter in the world only gave up 5 pounds to fight at a weight he's fought twice at before.

"We don't do catchweights"

Comment

id agree if Saul didnt win his title againt matthew hatton at a catchweight...and missed the damn catchweight
                Doesn't matter how Saul won his title. He wasn't parading around talking about how he beats fighters at their best weights.

Floyd was, while missing a catchweight of his own.

"bu, but, he never said he was fighting at 144".

Yea, silly boy, fighters always just give their opponent 6 figures out of the kindness of their heart.

Comment

aaand this thread is up for just a couple days and larry has already flooded the thread with the same posts defending floyd like a white knight.

larryx to the rescue

Comment

I feel strange picking Floyd by stoppage considering he hasn't stopped anybody in years, but that has always been my prediction and I'm sticking to it.

Manny runs into too many right hands. I respect Manny and I love watching the man fight, but I just think this is a stylistic nightmare for him. Marquez gave Pacquiao all he could handle 4 times, and everything Marquez does well, Floyd does better. Floyd handed Pee-Pee Mouf his ass 120-108, FFS.

Fight is still probably not going to happen. If somehow the stars align and we see it, Mayweather by stoppage.

Comment

banstick forgot to log out of his "george" alt.

you f#cked up now, stick. the cat is out of the bag.

Comment

Working...
                      X