This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    The coward does it again and signs to fight the guy he's scared of.
    It's all good. Pacquiao should enjoy these next couple of months. He becomes washed up on May 3rd.

Comment

• It's official. ESPN just announced it.

Comment

• When's the undercard announced?

Comment

• Now that it's official I can talk my **** you ****in tards. I hope you get your moneys worth to witness this 117-111 boxing lesson that will take place. And when it happens, I will issue a big **** you to all of you.

That's what you begging for. That's what your getting.

Comment

• Now to uninstall shots...

Comment

• We Finally got Floyd cornered after more than half a decade of Roadblocks from Floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Now that it's official I can talk my **** you ****in tards. I hope you get your moneys worth to witness this 117-111 boxing lesson that will take place. And when it happens, I will issue a big **** you to all of you.

Preach on brother!

Hahaaaaaaaaa!

All this arguing over who is better with these P-tards won't end even if he gets SMASHED! They'll cry over the 6 years ago issue.

Its the kinda attitude that kept me from posting here for years.

Comment

• Comment

• Oh my, can't believe it but it's finally here!!! Calling all my friends...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr 117-111 View Post
                      Now that it's official I can talk my **** you ****in tards. I hope you get your moneys worth to witness this 117-111 boxing lesson that will take place. And when it happens, I will issue a big **** you to all of you.

You couldn't wait to let the flowemoe out of you. You just had to make your your boy wasn't gonna duck again 1st. CYA. Smart Flowemoe.

Comment

Working...
                      X